The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 41
Gotta love Islam
G8D
As soon as I seen Youtube I knew it wasn't what I wanted.

lol, sorry, it was on the youtube homepage...I'm guessing you've seen it there...
Reply 43
This is awful. :frown:
What a terrible event.
Reply 45
G8D
Uncensored or no dice.

I unfortunatly watched the uncensored one.. it was on youtube aswell, i flagged it though and cant find it so its probably gone.

Absolutely disgusting, police just stood around and watched as bricks were being hurled at the two random brothers, and then they were both beaten to death with sticks.

Makes me sick
Reply 46
Discusting. To bad this thread seems to be turning into a religious rant.
This happend about 3 days ago
this has nothing to do with religon
The people who were beating up with the guys told the police that they were thiefs.
Catching theifs in pakistan is quite hard and that why the police were jus watching. Really stupid i Know.
Beating someone to death
Pakistan messed up man
Reply 48
joey!
Gotta love Islam

First off you naive idiot, what does this have to do with Islam? Surely its Cultural not religious?

Crimes occur everywhere in the world, you can't just shape them so they fit your twisted, racist views. I pity you, and I pity the unfortunate souls that resemble you also.

Secondly, watching those videos. Today I feel ashamed to be a Pakistani.
Reply 49
This is why I refuse to give a penny of aid to Pakistan - it's a medieval state, and an affront to everything I value.
Dappaman
First off you naive idiot, what does this have to do with Islam? Surely its Cultural not religious?

Crimes occur everywhere in the world, you can't just shape them so they fit your twisted, racist views. I pity you, and I pity the unfortunate souls that resemble you also.

Secondly, watching those videos. Today I feel ashamed to be a Pakistani.

Same here man
pinkpont
This is why I refuse to give a penny of aid to Pakistan - it's a medieval state, and an affront to everything I value.

Ow so u rather watch people starve to death because its a medieval state .... Well Done :smile:
It's a corrupt country...but it's only 63 years old with the media constantly after them! In no way do I think this incident was just (before I cause an argument), but let's just pray that the country as a whole gets better in the years to come..
Is the video still online?
Reply 54
sami_1234
Ow so u rather watch people starve to death because its a medieval state .... Well Done :smile:

When they stop being a nation of hypocrites, stop spending money on a nuclear programme, being hideously corrupt, and start trying to act like a civilised nation, then I might be more sympathetic. Pakistan is their own worst enemy.
Typical, why should the world send aid to scum like this?
Reply 56
Its just a bit, sad. Really that people don't get to see what true Pakistanis are like. This whole, war hungry, savage image that the media portray us to be is competely unjust. The politicians are corrupt, its true. But the people, are just genuine hardworking, kind people.

Ofcourse, this incident doesn't help my case. But things like this will get reported on news channels etc (and so they should be) but obviously the normal, everyday community won't be accounted for. It always comes back to the same thing, you can't judge the majority because of a minority.

P.s I have been to pakistan on a number of occasions, and actually I have also been into Sialkot itself where this incident occured, so I'm not just
" guessing" what the people are like.
Reply 57
Theconomist
What do you expect?These people are retarded.Blame it on islam all you want but the thing is evolution still hasn't reached it's peak in these savages.

Ketermaya lynching? Just putting it out there, but it's still a retarded move by these people.
sami_1234
Same here man

I third that!
pinkpont
When they stop being a nation of hypocrites, stop spending money on a nuclear programme, being hideously corrupt, and start trying to act like a civilised nation, then I might be more sympathetic. Pakistan is their own worst enemy.

So you're saying that the innocent people being punished deserve this when its the goverment which is corrupt. The people cant do anything about that but are suffering themselves. Not giving aid because of the goverment is a disgrace, the people who live in pakistan are innocent and just get on with their lives.

You could say the same about england, we are about 1 trillion pounds in debt but still pouring money into wars and weapons

Latest

Trending

Trending