The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Runnymede (brunel) RHUL ppl!

Hey guys! Seen as the last post for us lot is 3 pages long a thought i would do a new one! I also seem to have bin nominated events coordinator for the forst day, haha. N e ways, this post is mainly for us Runnymede lot who have bin chattin over the last few days. It would be great to meet up on the first nite and meet every1 i have bin chattin to! This message is mainly for rivey, bengreen, alexdel ect, but n e new Runnymede ppl feel free to contribute. My number is 07790878452. N e 1 else leave ur number so we can get in contact on the first day!

Chris
Reply 1
Yeah it'd be cool if you could meet up. I'm not gonna post my number on here, but chrisbully and JP2403 have it if anyone needs to get in contact with me. As I said to Chris, I will try my best to meet you with you guys, but I will see how the days "flows".

Ben
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
You guys are so organised!I know I haven't been contributing much to this thread but I'll still leave my number- 07984657854.
Reply 3
Get my number over MSN- [email protected]
chris, sent you a text. so don't forget to save my number!
Reply 5
Oops! I was talking to you as you typed this message yesterday and said i would reply, but forgot!?!

As your not online now, ill put my number here and edit it out tomorrow or something. anyone else on brunel runnymede campus can also take it.

Reply 6
07921 363 171 (was sorely tempted to give you all the 'flirt divert' number though) :p: ...

I'll be taking this number down soon, so no weirdo freaks can track me down :wink:.

Latest

Trending

Trending