The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Masakei
I called them just now and they told me to just wait it out until next week...i also wanna get in very much=(

Next week? That sucks.. :/
CiaraFlanagan
I was in the same boat as you! Mine still says decision pending and there is no update on UCAS :/ how did you find out? i got the same results as you and the entrance requirements for mine were ABB or BBB+B(AS), i applied for business management! What did you apply for?
Im from the west midlands aswell so its a lot harder for me to get in contact aswell! Cannot believe theyre taking this long :frown: x

Im guessing your post was in reply to mine. I just checked my ucas track a while ago and it said "Congratulations ur place at UWE has been accepted" at that point i knew id been unsucessful with Queens :frown: I had hoped to do international politics. Iv just asked my college to put me in for a priority re-mark for my sociology paper. I believe that if I get those 3 marks to boost my C to a B im garanteed a place on my course as long as they recieve the info by Aug 31st. Hope u get your place x
Reply 82
I've been checking ALL morning and still no answer from Queen's and this is for my second choice. I've tried ringing but all the lines are busy... I was hoping to know by now
Just called them, they said there won't be any updates to after 5pm and that everyone should know by 5pm tomorrow.
Reply 84
meisje
Next week? That sucks.. :/

Yep so they say...but I pray for a miracle tmr...it will be the 2nd weekend after results day that i am in uncertainty><
Reply 85
Emmanuel321
Just called them, they said there won't be any updates to after 5pm and that everyone should know by 5pm tomorrow.

Are you talking about Queens?
Pixie1820
Are you talking about Queens?

Yeah, is that where you applied?
Reply 87
Yeah, that is so ridiculous! I thought today was meant to be the deadline
Reply 88
Queens are notorious for keeping people waiting, even when theyre giving out offers. Its a joke.
Reply 89
I don't think I've ever been as stressed as I am now. I thought waiting for results was bad enough but this is 1000 times worse. Its the fact that its all in their hands and you can't do anything about it. If I get rejected they haven't really left me enough time to sort my life out tbh and there are no vacancies in QUB or UU for the course that I want to do...
Pixie1820
I don't think I've ever been as stressed as I am now. I thought waiting for results was bad enough but this is 1000 times worse. Its the fact that its all in their hands and you can't do anything about it. If I get rejected they haven't really left me enough time to sort my life out tbh and there are no vacancies in QUB or UU for the course that I want to do...

What course is it? How many grades off are you?
Reply 91
Well my first choice was BA Spanish but then I got rejected so my second is BA Spanish and Theology. Its BBB and I got BBC so I was one off, but both course are the same grades lol
Reply 92
Masakei
Am I the only one left now=( UCAS or something? anyway Congratulations yo...I wish I am as blessed

Omg!! Congrats!! :smile: dont worry! you have me :smile: haha
Reply 93
Masakei
Haha its so much easier on the forum insteadXD
Which accom are you getting? I am afraid I will be accom-less><

i want the stand street one >< me too .. in afraid i wont be able to get 1. :frown:
Emmanuel321

Ahh thats a joke like.

They informed me on Monday that Thursday WAS the deadline not Friday. I really hope they still have my clearing choice by then...
Reply 95
I've got the same Emmanuel, took me 90 minutes to get through, was finally told the 5pm thing. I'm really cross about it... a decision by Thursday in my book means Wednesday, to be waiting today is unacceptable.

Needed BBC for my course, got BBD (although awaiting a remark in the D. Course is Geography with Archaeology/Palaeoecology
Reply 96
Queens are awful for taking such a long time. A friend of mine missed her grades for Law at Queens last year and they kept her waiting until the 27th or 28th of August I think it was. They took her in the end but the wait was ridiculous. Best of luck to everyone waiting :smile:
Reply 97
I got accepted by insurance offer but still waiting on my firm at herts, computer science. Got the grades but taking ages.

...so who knows :eek3: :eek3:
Reply 98
lonbehold
OMG I GOT ACCEPTED!!! FOR KCL!!!!! gosh i've never felt this relieved IN MY LIFE! :biggrin: good luck to everyone else that's still waiting! there's definitely still hope!

omg you lucky thing :smile: congrats!!!:smile: :smile: :cool:
i'm still waiting for Bournemouth... bored of waiting now!

Latest

Trending

Trending