The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I don't see the problem really.
It's the sheep you've got to worry about, they hunt in flocks.
The Guardian posted an apology for this yesterday (it had been first published on Friday) claiming the whole thing was "imaginary" and blatant hearsay :fyi:
Can't say I've never wondered
I am more disturbed by this comment below the article than the subject of the article itself:

It's like I said in a previous article on homosexuality. Once you allow abnormal behaviour (homosexuality because it is not practiced by the majority of society, hence not normal and instead abnormal) into society you have no grounds whatsoever of stopping any other abnormal behaviour - paedophilia, incest, rape, necrophilia, human sacrifice/murder and of course cannibalism.

You cannot pick and choose within moral behaviour. It either is or it isn't. That's the way it is.

:facepalm2:
Pretty interesting, although slightly morbid. I'm curious though, why is it frowned upon so much and seen as 'disgusting'? If the donors are willing and people want to eat it, what's the problem? I'm curious as to why people are so disgusted by the thought of it. Can anyone tell me?

I know myself that the thought of it is quite gruesome but I don't know why. Care to enlighten me without just saying 'Ew because it is'.
Reply 26
Omnomnom, there are plenty of pople around.

A surplus one might say.

I have no problem with it :smile:
I prefer donating my body parts to sick people who needs them to survive !
Reply 28
Pink Bullets
I am more disturbed by this comment below the article than the subject of the article itself:

:facepalm2:

He's right, though.

My kids will be getting grey jumpsuits.
There was a scandal a few years ago about a chinese restaurant selling human fetuses soup that they bought from a local illegal abortion clinique.
I'll try to find the article.
Humans are high in salt, sugar and saturated fat. Eat in moderation.
OML this makes me feel so sick :s-smilie: :puke:

I really hope it is a joke (even if it is extremely distasteful).
Reply 32
SlackBackLazy
Reminds me of that I.T Crowd episode

That episode was based(loosely) on the Cannibal Armin Meiwes actions.

Also there is a song based on Armin Meiwes by Rammstein(a German band) its called Mein Teil(pretty good song actually)
To all the people saying, "I don't see the problem", read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

:no:

lewisfish
Also there is a song based on Armin Meiwes by Rammstein(a German band) its called Mein Teil(pretty good song actually)

Rammstein are awesome :coma:
Delicious.
If this is true, I may add Germany to my list of most hated countries. ******* disgusting.
:O

I Seriously hope this is some sort of sick joke!

It's SICK + DISTURBING
You Failed
Pretty interesting, although slightly morbid. I'm curious though, why is it frowned upon so much and seen as 'disgusting'? If the donors are willing and people want to eat it, what's the problem? I'm curious as to why people are so disgusted by the thought of it. Can anyone tell me?

I know myself that the thought of it is quite gruesome but I don't know why. Care to enlighten me without just saying 'Ew because it is'.

Perhaps because it's totally uncivilized?

In addition it's revolting, completely inhumane and once that sort of thing starts becoming accepted in society who knows what it could lead to?

It just reminds me of really gruesome horror films.

Hope this enlightens you :smile:
Reply 38
Owner should have been Muslim for maximum impact
Reply 39
So it begs the question... What part of the body would you eat first :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending