The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Having my baby :smile: (does that count as family)

going to india and helping in an orphanage was amazing too though
ate a gallon of stew in 1 sitting
made my own alcohol
beat all the other sperm
invented the word mork
at raw steak in the cinema
have a friend who we play chess while headbutting each other
carved my own wooden spoon
made throwing knives that work
more i can't think of.

getting a kiss at a booth - £5. getting a strip tease - £30. Getting a freebie off the prostitute you didn't know had herpes - priceless. There are somethings money can't buy. For everything else there is mastercard. where to swipe it is up to you.
Hrov
I have just been asked this question and was disapointed in myself, as it took me a long long time to think of something that wasnt academic :frown:

So whats yours?
Please dont say friends/family because this is quite a generic response

Getting of heroin and sexing up the girl I loved for 3 years.

I subsequently got her pregnant, got depressed because I didn't want to be a dad did some coke and then ended up doing speedballs.

She's in a council flat with my best friend and I found this cute little hottie with a tramp stamp and we're living it large.
Reply 23
Beating cancer.
Got school records for discus that as far as I know, still stand 12 years later.

Came second twice at the county championships for girls discus.

Beating some serious problems to get a good degree from a good university, gain further music qualifications, and pass my interview/audition to teach flute and recorder for the County Music Service.

I'm extremely proud of the drawings/paintings I did when I was at school, although sadly I've not had much time to do that since :frown:
perrytheplatypus
Swallowed an ice cube

Whole?
Boobs have finally gone to a D cup :awesome:

*Looks down* Well done comrades!
Grade 8 violin :biggrin:
aliluvschoc
:wink2:

Now I feel bad, you look adorable.

Your musical compatibility with aliluvschoc is VERY LOW

NOW I RAGE.
concubine
Now I feel bad, you look adorable.

Shudder.
Reply 30
lovely_me

Shudder.

:puppyeyes:

NOW I CRY.
I am the national woman of courage according to Lesley Pearse, for sharing my story of child abuse and generally encouraging/helping other survivors.

I am also, consequently, in October's issue of Cosmopolitan magazine which is out NOW. Take a look!
aliluvschoc
:puppyeyes:

NOW I CRY.

Nope, I cry.

"This is an alert: please do not use "txtspk" on this forum. Make sure you write everything out in proper English."

Hah.
Reply 33
I went out with the fittest girl in my school when i was in year 8 and it was ME who finished with her, just so i could be known as 'that guy who dumped Korena'.
Reply 34
When I was 6 I accidentally swallowed a toy foam dart and started choking. I stuck my own hand down my throat to pull it out. My grandma almost fainted :biggrin:

(I couldn't think of anything else)
When I quick-scoped a guy on COD through a wall today.
Nothing really :frown:

I saved a bird from being killed by my dog and kept it in a shoebox until it was feeling better and ready to return to the garden. I was quite proud of that. But as for actual achievements that other people care about...

Erm...I got voted the most argumentative member on another forum, does that count? :/
id have to say winning the national big band competition 3 years in a row while playing bass. Getting grade 8 was pretty good as well. Playing in the county big band. All very narrow and music related!
A couple of 1st place WTF Taekwondo trophies.

A whole load of **** in COD and other video games. :getmecoat:
TheCurlyHairedDude
Moved to a girl and kissed her within 3 hours and she was hot. This was in broad daylight aswell, neither were drunk.

This but in 10 seconds and having only said "hi. You're hands are cold aren't they?"

Not that its a competition :biggrin:

Nah, that's not particularly impressive - just bizarre. I saved somebody's life,
I inter-railed around Europe on my own for 6 weeks and I built a Lego tower taller than my house.

Latest

Trending

Trending