The Student Room Group

Extremely lost,, any help is nice...

The grades I got aren't that bad:
5 A*s in IGCSE
2 A*s, 3 As, B in GCSE
A in OCR additional maths
5 As in AS level

The thing is, is it true that it is really hard for an international student to get in to a UK uni for a med course?
If it is, does a US passport help?

If I want to go into something to do with the brain (neuro), which uni is known for it?

Would it be a waste if I don't try out for OxBridge?

For BMAT, is there a part where we write essays?

How hard is the UKCAT compared to the American SAT?

If I want to go in neuro something, what should I drop or take...
I took CIE Biology, Edexcel Chemsitry, Edexcel Maths, Edexcel Further Maths, AQA Psychology... would it be better if I take physics AS next year?

Any help is greatly appreciated,, its just that I'm panicing and I still haven't started any personal statements or any other kinda work
Reply 1
OMG my prediciton was right!!!
Reply 2
Original post by aayushrock
m8 i think you shud act quick. do the ukcat. but you said you have US passport so i think you are pretty lazy and you will miss the deadlines. i have also predicted in the future you will forget sending your SAT scores to american unis cause you are lazy.

and i have nice **** time with your mother

did you really sign up here then wait two months just to make the worst post i have ever read?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by aayushrock
m8 i think you shud act quick. do the ukcat. but you said you have US passport so i think you are pretty lazy and you will miss the deadlines. i have also predicted in the future you will forget sending your SAT scores to american unis cause you are lazy.

and i have nice **** time with your mother

I find your lack of intellect disturbing.... /forcechoke
Reply 4
it is an inside joke guys hes in my school...

Quick Reply

Latest