The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lady_Muck
PMSL.

Sorry, mental image - just getting to the heat of the moment, Rachel jumps up, 'No! Stop! I must go for a jog now!' <runsofffrantically>.................<halfanhourlater> 'Ok, I'm back!!' Bf has gone fast asleep. :biggrin:

:rofl:
you people - you can make jogging sexy you know - how about jogging round the house naked, provactive stretching. But on a serious note i wasnt really being serious, coz i certainly dont do it.

I get back pulled muscles mainly because i cant orgasm, so i kinda have this straining of the muscles for ages, i spose if your having trouble reaching climax it could have something to do with it...
Reply 22
Pre-sex naked aerobics!
Or a quick game of Twister?
i think the twister might only create more strains. but hey, sounds fun...
Reply 24
SB
Does it happen every time you have sex? Because I get mid-month ovulation cramps which could easily be mistaken.

This sounds more like it. I get this too, but it is just the extra stimulation and contractions that seem to 'egg on' my ovulation which is totally normal.

If it's every time, maybe he goes a bit too hard?!!! I know that when i have a smear test it feels like menstrual cramps. It's crazy, but it's all to do with the stimulation. Maybe he's going at it a bit too hard against your cervix?!!!
Reply 25
juice
Maybe he's going at it a bit too hard against your cervix?!!!
That's what I was going to say. Is he quite large? That can certainly make period-type pains, apparently.

Latest