The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Daibhidh
Hey!
I'm applying for entry to pharmacy in 2006 and want to know who else is.
Where do you want to study?
Why do you want to study it?
What are you good and bad points?

Also if anyone is willing to help pharmacy applicants it would be great. I know there are personal statement helpers on here so if you can post here it would be great.

THANKYOU, David.

Hey.
Im thinking of pharmacy for 2006.
I wana go to nottingham because of the beautiful campus, bit unsure about the crime rate though. Anyways i wana do it cus i wana become a LEGAL Drug dealer. Na seriously drugs and stuff just really interest me. u?

Where you thinking of going?

Dr D
I didn't like Nottingham ... maybe I'm strange ...
Reply 3
london school of pharmacy, kings ollege london, aston uni, university of manchester all these are options for you mate.
Reply 4
-Emmz-
I didn't like Nottingham ... maybe I'm strange ...

Why didnt you like nottingham?
Where are luking at?
I havent made my mind up yet either way
Reply 5
ME ME ME :wavey: im applying for pharmacy, i was thinking of going to Bath but i have to go the open day so will make my mind up then. I havent started my Personal statement yet has anyone else?

maoam x
im applying for pharmacy too
want to go to bath/manchester ..
good points: have work exp and voluntry work
bad points: predicted ABC, C for chemistry :frown:
Dr Doughnut
Why didnt you like nottingham?
Where are luking at?
I havent made my mind up yet either way

They seemed very self important there, to be fair after I went to the general open day I loved the place (although it was the first open day I ever went to) but I got completely put off at my interview and just couldn't see myself liking it there. Each to their own though

Where am I looking at? Nowhere, I've just started my third year at Cardiff.
Reply 8
-Emmz-
They seemed very self important there, to be fair after I went to the general open day I loved the place (although it was the first open day I ever went to) but I got completely put off at my interview and just couldn't see myself liking it there. Each to their own though

Where am I looking at? Nowhere, I've just started my third year at Cardiff.

My bad i didnt know you were already at uni
So honestly what you think of cardiff, because thats also on my list.
Is it a gud course, nightlife etc?

Thanx
Reply 9
I'm applying only for RGU and Strathclyde universities in Scotland. I have already got an A in chemistry, A in biology, C in physics, C in English, C in maths. I'm doing advanced higher this year in Chemistry, Statistics and Biology which are the equivalent of a 1st year uni course. I'm going to write my personal statement this weekend-midweek and then post it on this website for analyisis.
David
Dr Doughnut
My bad i didnt know you were already at uni
So honestly what you think of cardiff, because thats also on my list.
Is it a gud course, nightlife etc?

Thanx

I loooooove Cardiff.
Course is good, but then I haven't done any others *LoL* so I guess I can't really comment fully on that. But it's well organised, most of the lecturers are really nice and always willing to help you.

Nightlife in Cardiff is fab and cheap too!! ^_^
And the pharmacy society is pretty fab, lots of socials so you get to know everyone, which is really cool :smile: and we always have a laugh!

Latest

Trending

Trending