The Student Room Group
Reply 1
mmm... I dont really know tbh, but you could go on google and see if there are any reports on the impacts of each disease on the country- i.e. amount infected, number of fatalities... you could also look for the % of each country that have been vaccinated against TB and compare each country.

I think you need to analyse whose "view" it is, and whether you agree with it as well. Also you might need to find away to categorise your countries chosen, either MEDC vs LEDC, or in rank order of GNP/GDP?
Maybe even by the country's geographical location could help determine why some places are more susceptible and therefore feel a greater impact from such diseases.

My Geography teacher always said pick apart each part of the title and make sure you cover it from all angles. So brainstorm ideas for each word in it.
Like for "discuss" you could say how youd have to bring more than one side of the argument, and for "different impacts" you need to think about how many impacts you will focus on and how they are categorised.
Reply 2
Thanks for your help! Am wading my way through it, think it's just going to take a long time!

Latest

Trending

Trending