The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Last year yeah I hated the class at first...it was only small (like less than 10 of us) but it was really split. This year there is me and this other girl that seem to be slightly more separate but its much better now.
Reply 2
History, mostly because its filled with failed yr13 re-takers
Reply 3
No.
Reply 4
Oh dear god yes. Not anymore, I have lectures. so it it's fine. But at college... most of the time I just wanted to bash their heads together. Sometimes completely ruined the subject... Still, didn't seem to effect results in the end, so it's all good :biggrin:
Reply 5
Yes, history has been the only thing I'm genuinly passionate about. When I went to college for AS Levels, both the teacher and the other pupils are idiots. I'd always looked forward to history lessons but began to dread going becuase I hate it so much.

I moved as quickly as I could to another class with a different teacher and never looked back or regretted it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Physics, I'm one of two girls in the class and most of the guys honestly are morons. :colonhash:

Completely love it apart from that though. :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
I hate most people a my school tbh (it's in quite a bad area). You've just got to try and not let them ruin the subject for you
Yep, it happens in a few subjects come to think of it. Maths is just awkward because I'm sitting next to two guys who don't speak to me but instead discuss their sex life and I like Chemistry but thanks to the 2 tables full of ******* at the back, you're often hearing their plans for the weekend when you're trying to get your head around equilibrium equations. My German class are quite annoying too but I can understand why they play up as the lessons are always a little dull.

I often look at the timetable and think "Oh FFS, I've got x subject tomorrow, I'll have fun next to those guys! :rolleyes: "

I'm glad my English class are alright though, I struggle with it as it is without having to deal with people messing about around me.
Reply 9
Yes. Hate is a strong word though I dislike their attitudes towards learning
Most of my classes have a couple of dickheads in but they're ok for the most part.
Reply 11
I guess I'm lucky in that our classes are so small, I can just move away from anyone I find really annoying :o:

But I take it as a fact of school life that you WILL be in a class where everything isn't perfect. In fact, I take it as a fact of life that nothing will EVER be perfect :rolleyes:

Latest