Reply 381
conditional offer
school leaver
surname : L
ukcat: 667.5
interviewed : march

im so ****ing happy :smile:
UNCONDITIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just woke up from a nightshift at the hospital to track update.

Heart was pumping!!!

Surname starts with : B

UKCAT : 712.5

What a brilliant gap year!!!!

Good luck to all else, your time will come, and if not this year, those of you who are dedicated enough will take a gap year and get more experience!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 383
Anyone know over how many days offers are given out? Who hasnt received an offer?
Reply 384
Original post by RectalExamination
UNCONDITIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just woke up from a nightshift at the hospital to track update.

Heart was pumping!!!

Surname starts with : B

UKCAT : 712.5

What a brilliant gap year!!!!

Good luck to all else, your time will come, and if not this year, those of you who are dedicated enough will take a gap year and get more experience!

Get in there mate, hearty congratulations!
Original post by batdad
Get in there mate, hearty congratulations!

Thanks man! It was on induction day at QM biomed I decided to call them up and tell them apologetically I want to reapply to medicine and wont be doing a course. Been a long 6 months since then!!!!! God the lengths I went to - congrats to you!!! :tongue:

Have you firmed?!?!?!!? I am waiting for Kings EMDP - Durham kicks its ass but I just want to see what they say in case I have to stay in london for various reasons.
So will we be sent an offer pack or something? Just got over the offer, so happy, but now I want to know: what next :tongue:
Reply 387
So will we be sent an offer pack or something? Just got over the offer, so happy, but now I want to know: what next :tongue:

You'll get an offer pack from your specific college :smile:

Congratulations :smile:
Reply 388
Any Malaysians with an offer?
Original post by lekky
You'll get an offer pack from your specific college :smile:

Congratulations :smile:

Reply 390
Thanks man! It was on induction day at QM biomed I decided to call them up and tell them apologetically I want to reapply to medicine and wont be doing a course. Been a long 6 months since then!!!!! God the lengths I went to - congrats to you!!! :tongue:

Have you firmed?!?!?!!? I am waiting for Kings EMDP - Durham kicks its ass but I just want to see what they say in case I have to stay in london for various reasons.

I'm still waiting to hear from Newcastle for the 4 year course. Tbh, if they offered me it I think I might well choose Durham anyway. Got a really nice vibe about the place when I visited for interview.
Reply 391
Got an offer yesterday.
Original post by sedhen
Got an offer yesterday.

Congrats!!!! Joined the facebook group (link in the first post)?
Reply 393
Original post by ratty

I'll be 27 when I start....does that make me the granny of the group..?!:smile:

LOL - I wouldn't say granny!

I'll still be 17 when the course starts :/ but will turn 18 during our first weeks and join you all in adulthood :P
Original post by hallie.x

I'll still be 17 when the course starts :/ but will turn 18 during our first weeks and join you all in adulthood :P

I suppose that would make you the baby of the group :tongue: Only kidding, well done on your offer and good luck on getting the grades if you still need to :smile:
Reply 395
Yay yay yay! Unconditional offer received on the 15th :smile:
I was going to post other stuff FYI but its all in my signiture really! Only other thing is my surname begins with M
Good luck to all who haven't yet received them, there's still ages yet, and yayyayyay for all 2011 Durham medics :smile:
xxx
Reply 396
Original post by KittyCait
Yay yay yay! Unconditional offer received on the 15th :smile:
I was going to post other stuff FYI but its all in my signiture really! Only other thing is my surname begins with M
Good luck to all who haven't yet received them, there's still ages yet, and yayyayyay for all 2011 Durham medics :smile:
xxx

Congrats :smile: Are you firming it?
Are you a gap year student?
Reply 397
Congrats :smile: Are you firming it?
Are you a gap year student?

It's definitely my favourite, but not firming it until I get all replies I reckon. Which frustrates me a little because I'm eager to get on with accommodation sorting...!! :tongue:

Oh and whoops I forgot, yeah gap year student :smile:
Reply 398

Hm, so no drinking in fresher's week for you then!!

Great to see so many people on here with offers - I think I'm going to firm Durham, but I'm waiting til Friday to find out if Notts has offered me anything. I'm so grateful for one offer though - never let crap A-levels and a degree in PE stand in your way people!:biggrin:
Reply 399
How do we find out which college we've been allocated? I put down No Preference on the form....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending