The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Hi people, I'm wondering if you could help. I want to send something to someone at Lancaster, but I'm not sure what address I'll need. I did ask him and he said he wasn't sure, but it should get there if I did what I was intending to do, which was this;

Name
College
Lancaster University
Lancaster

Can anyone confirm that? Will I need the name of his block as well? Also, where can I find the postcodes? My use of both google and the university website has been thus far unproductive (probably 'cuz I'm crap at using them).
Reply 1
No you dont need the block as all post goes to the college porter just make sure you state the persons first and surname plus the college.

If it a package warn your friend as they are kept with the porter and they will need their library card with them to collect it.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Charlottie
Hi people, I'm wondering if you could help. I want to send something to someone at Lancaster, but I'm not sure what address I'll need. I did ask him and he said he wasn't sure, but it should get there if I did what I was intending to do, which was this;

Name
College
Lancaster University
Lancaster

Can anyone confirm that? Will I need the name of his block as well? Also, where can I find the postcodes? My use of both google and the university website has been thus far unproductive (probably 'cuz I'm crap at using them).

www.lancs.ac.uk - postcode is on the bottom of the front page :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending