The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Summer/hot days - Naked. Winter, cold days: Heating + boxers. I can't get to sleep properly when I'm wearing clothes/t-shirt etc.
Reply 121
I don't feel comfortable unless my junk is covered by something. Boxers and pyjamas are ok, but another person is better.
Original post by spurn
I'm not a fan of nude sleeping. I always worry about scratching my ass while i sleep and waking up with poo fingers. Or what if the hole gets itchy . . .at least with the boxers on there is a divide. . .

how dirty are you? lol
Reply 123
Original post by niddlez
It's cute.

All we want to do is tuck you in and spoon feed you mushed peas.

mmm... peas... :h:
Reply 124
I don't really have a preference. I tend to wear some pyjama pants and a t-shirt if I'm at home or it's really cold but at uni anything goes because I know nobody's going to walk in to my room uninvited.
Whenever I do wear pyjamas bottoms I tend to wear underwear as well as I like 'the boys' to feel nice and snug. So yeah, naked sometimes but only really if I remember.
I always sleep naked and in hot nights the quilt is on the floor. I started sleeping naked when I was 12
Original post by 1 2 3 Levi 4
I always sleep naked and in hot nights the quilt is on the floor. I started sleeping naked when I was 12

Why on earth would you post on a 5 year old thread?
Original post by Lucy Pevensie
Well do they? This poll will be interesting:biggrin:

the way i explain it to girls is
you take off your bras at night, right? for comfort purposes?
same with me and underwear, like I just wear shorts or nothing at all at night my crotch neeeds to be free

Latest

Trending

Trending