The Student Room Group

How to write my qualification on UCAS?

Hi guys what I want to know is how do you write down your qualification on the ucas application when you only took the exam at a college but not enrolled or studied there.I mean, there is only 'where have you studied?' section on the UCAS where I have to write at which college I have studied and my qualification.But, I can't because I didn't get the qualification by studying it or any other course at the college.What I also want to know is whether I could write my qualification and the name of college and put the attendance as part-time even though I haven't studied there.If I can't do that, does anybody know where to write my qualification on the UCAS application.
Reply 1
was it distance learning college? - because you can put that.
'Distance Learning Course'.
Reply 3
The exam I was doing was IELTs and the college is just my test centre.Is that considered as distance learning course?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by AoMin09
The exam I was doing was IELTs and the college is just my exam centre.Is that considered as distance learning course.

dont think so.
That is more like an independent exam and you dont need a "school" in order to do it.
Reply 5
Original post by p+i+n+k
dont think so.
That is more like an independent exam and you dont need a "school" in order to do it.

OK thanks.So, pls tell me where to put my IELTs qualification on the UCAS application? In the education section of the UCAS application, I am only able to put qualifications under a name of school/college.I s there a section on the UCAS application where I can put my qualification without putting it under a name of school/college.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending