The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Firm-ers! 2011 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
contracts!!!! when did you get ur offer? i went for the interview on 9th feb... but have yet to hear 4rm them. anyway am hoping my drops
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Physics. Made it my firm choice yesterday.
Reply 42
Natural Sciences, firmed them yesterday :smile: any other NatSci's in here?! :biggrin:
Reply 43
Firmed for psychology. hope i can get the marks to get in :s-smilie: just need to decide what kind of accommodation i want to apply for now
Do you have a facebook page for UCL fimers 2011?
I have an unconditional offer to study Pharmacology- I am going to London soon to see if I like the buzz and excitement. After that I will firm it.
Reply 45
History V100, will be firming as soon as I get all of my replies from other unis :biggrin:
Reply 46
I'm firming Pharmacology. I can't wait until September starts.
I'm firming UCL for Economics.
(edited 13 years ago)
Congrats to everyone who is firming/planning to firm! :biggrin:
Firmed UCL for MChem,
I'd love to live in London :biggrin:
Reply 50
Original post by Cutieapple44
I have an unconditional offer to study Pharmacology- I am going to London soon to see if I like the buzz and excitement. After that I will firm it.

Definately need a facebook page!!!
Reply 51
Firmed this morning... Now to start studying!!
Original post by Cutieapple44

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135758123128886&v=info That's the UCL 2011 Freshers page :smile: I think that's what you're looking for :smile:
Really hope I meet my offer :/
Reply 54
just firmed it :biggrin: all official now.. oh lord.
Just firmed UCL ! :smile:
Reply 56
Just Firmed for Human Sciences. Loved the Uni so much when I visited for my interview and hyped to get there!
How long after you firmed UCL did your confirmation letter come through?
Reply 58
Got an offer recommendation for Language and Culture (Spanish with Arabic). Soooo excited, gonna put it down as a firm :smile:
Reply 59
physics msci :biggrin:
and i moved to london last year but still 'buzzin' i guess haha :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending