The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Akkuz
I used to eat them when I was little :tongue: I'm on a challenge this year to eat 100% healthily for all 365 days of the year, which sadly means no chocolate at all :frown:

dark chocolate is good for you...
do they do dark chocolate ones? haha
Reply 1041
Original post by minniiee
dark chocolate is good for you...
do they do dark chocolate ones? haha

It's good for you in little bits. I don't think they make dark chocolate ones..it wouldn't taste as good as the normal one anyway!

This is my favourite :biggrin:
Original post by Akkuz
It's good for you in little bits. I don't think they make dark chocolate ones..it wouldn't taste as good as the normal one anyway!

idk..
i like dark chocolate...

you know on the top of gokusagi's (aka the best ice cream/lolly whatsit ever)

is the green bit chocolate?
i always wanted to know what it is...
as a child it did puzzle me
Reply 1044
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

This is my favourite :biggrin:

When I was a kid, I used to pretend there were cigars. I still do tbh. :yeah:
Reply 1045
Original post by Mr.Messy
When I was a kid, I used to pretend there were cigars. I still do tbh. :yeah:

Same!! Haha :biggrin:

idk..
i like dark chocolate...

you know on the top of gokusagi's (aka the best ice cream/lolly whatsit ever)

is the green bit chocolate?
i always wanted to know what it is...
as a child it did puzzle me

No idea :hmmm:
Reply 1046
what about these bad boys? Used to just eat it right out the tube :colone: the ones in the turkish shop have a little man on it with a hat..bit different to the one below

Original post by Akkuz
Same!! Haha :biggrin:

No idea :hmmm:

im sure no one knows?
but it drives me craaaaaaaaaaaazyy

and if we're talking confectionary
those can simit peach ring things are the best things EVER
Reply 1048
sorry but this wins...

They're okkk, not as good as this

Original post by Akkuz
I used to eat them when I was little :tongue: I'm on a challenge this year to eat 100% healthily for all 365 days of the year, which sadly means no chocolate at all :frown:

I think its a leap year so you can at least enjoy 24 hours of feasting on chocolate.
Reply 1049

I think its a leap year so you can at least enjoy 24 hours of feasting on chocolate.

:yeah: That would be cheating though :sad: An entire year without any junk food is going to be hard! First month has been easy though. :cool:
Original post by Akkuz
:yeah: That would be cheating though :sad: An entire year without any junk food is going to be hard! First month has been easy though. :cool:

after a little why you wont miss it any more :smile:

and mr.messy youre wrong :P
s'aaaaaaaaaall about the gofrets
Reply 1051
im sure no one knows?
but it drives me craaaaaaaaaaaazyy

and if we're talking confectionary
those can simit peach ring things are the best things EVER

HELL YES. They are amazing!! You get loads of different fruit varietys of haribo in Turkey. It's sweet heaven :biggrin:
Reply 1052
I just want to go out and raid my nearest Turkish shop for Ulker products now. :colonhash:
Reply 1053
after a little why you wont miss it any more :smile:

Absolutely. I have no cravings for bad food at all. Eating 100% healthy, makes me feel so energetic
I just want to go out and raid my nearest Turkish shop for Ulker products now. :colonhash:

i knooooooooww
i told my mum she has to have the house full of gazoz and gofrets when i get back from franceland hahha

Original post by Akkuz
Absolutely. I have no cravings for bad food at all. Eating 100% healthy, makes me feel so energetic

so what are you/arent you eating?
Recently I made molasses helva. The attached photo is my own. Not better than chocolate in my opinion, but they turned out great. I used chopped pecans for them. :smile:

Ive not gotten to try very much chocolate brands from Turkey sadly, as many are not available around here, even in the local international grocery stores. Well maybe a couple of things from Ulker.

Hope to one day try many kinds but until then, my two favorites, the American and Swiss

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1056

so what are you/arent you eating?

Fresh food only. Lots of fruits/vegetables. No "junk" food full stop. I don't need to lose weight, but it's just a challenge for myself. I like challenges :biggrin:
Reply 1057
Original post by Zebracolors
Hope to one day try many kinds but until then, my two favorites, the American and Swiss

Lindt is the best. I was in Switzerland over the summer, and they have so many different varieties of Lindt, it's actually unreal. I was left speechless.
Original post by Akkuz
Fresh food only. Lots of fruits/vegetables. No "junk" food full stop. I don't need to lose weight, but it's just a challenge for myself. I like challenges :biggrin:

but somethings that you count as junk food are not neccesariyl junk food

for example would you eat a burger if you made it yourself
(like verything except the bread maybe?
Original post by Zebracolors
Recently I made molasses helva. The attached photo is my own. Not better than chocolate in my opinion, but they turned out great. I used chopped pecans for them. :smile:

Ive not gotten to try very much chocolate brands from Turkey sadly, as many are not available around here, even in the local international grocery stores. Well maybe a couple of things from Ulker.

if we're talking american surely its all about the hersheys?

Quick Reply

Latest