The Student Room Group

Resitting an AS - Should I Email Uni?

I've sent of my UCAS which says that I got a B in AS English Lang and Lit. I've been predicted an A, and Liverpool ask for an A in English A2.

Now, however, i've decided to resit my AS exams as I was only 2 marks off an A. Should I email the uni and tell them that the B is not my final grade? Because if i'd have known I was resitting before I sent my UCAS off I would have put it as pending.

Thanks for any advice!
Original post by AntoniaRose
I've sent of my UCAS which says that I got a B in AS English Lang and Lit. I've been predicted an A, and Liverpool ask for an A in English A2.

Now, however, i've decided to resit my AS exams as I was only 2 marks off an A. Should I email the uni and tell them that the B is not my final grade? Because if i'd have known I was resitting before I sent my UCAS off I would have put it as pending.

Thanks for any advice!

I am sure that it will not do you any harm. Just say that you realised that your AS grades did not reflect your true potential and so you would like them to consider this information with your application.

Then get off TSR and get on with your revision for your resits. :angry:
Reply 2
Original post by ollienbert
I am sure that it will not do you any harm. Just say that you realised that your AS grades did not reflect your true potential and so you would like them to consider this information with your application.

Then get off TSR and get on with your revision for your resits. :angry:

Thanks, i've contacted all my choices to let them know now.
Haha its fine, got 5 months until the resit!
Reply 3
I've emailed all my choices but had no reply and it's been close to a week now. Should I ring them at all?
Reply 4

I've emailed all my choices but had no reply and it's been close to a week now. Should I ring them at all?

Yes, but try not to seem nagging or accusatory. Say something like you're concerned if you sent it to the right person rather than "omg you didn't reply straight away I hate you all!"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending