The Student Room Group

Music and Architecture

i there!!

I need some help guys. I want to study Architecture in University but I have a passion for music/music technology.

I was wondering if i could get any advise on this because i'm really, really stuck and I dont want to make the wrong desicion.

Thanks.

P.S Ive also been hearing about doing a double major but im not sure what uni's offer that, I would be really pleased if i could get some feedback on this :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Seyii
i there!!

I need some help guys. I want to study Architecture in University but I have a passion for music/music technology.

I was wondering if i could get any advise on this because i'm really, really stuck and I dont want to make the wrong desicion.

Thanks.

P.S Ive also been hearing about doing a double major but im not sure what uni's offer that, I would be really pleased if i could get some feedback on this :smile:

I'm so glad I found this thread! I'm debating between Music and Architecture too really but I'm not sure I did the right A-levels to get into a good Architecture course and I hope to do music really. I'll be watching for any feedback (:

Quick Reply

Latest