The Student Room Group

When the ****ing hell should my laptop arrive?

I'm not being funny or nothing but I ordered it last night and I still haven't heard nothing from Dell regarding when it should be here. Will I get it tomorrow? I'm not being funny or nothing but it cost like £800 and I want it to ****ing get here now. I can't be arsed with fannying around anymore.
are you sure you're not on it right now?
Reply 2
Oh shut up.
Be patient.
What laptop is it? (Not going to contribute anything worthwhile to your thread and will probably end up mocking you on your bad choice of laptop)
Reply 4
are you sure you're not being funny?
Should have arrived today tbh. Ring them up and ask where it is.
Reply 6
I swear if it doesn't come tomorrow I'll be phoning them up to give them a piece of my mind because I'm not being funny but only a load of dirty lowlifes would behave like this.
Reply 7
I'm sure they have delivery times on their website and I'm sure you would have had a choice of delivery type, you clown.
Reply 8
If you only ordered it last night then you need to wait a bit longer!! It will probably have been dispatched today so might be delivered tomorrow or Thurs
Original post by attiegina
I swear if it doesn't come tomorrow I'll be phoning them up to give them a piece of my mind because I'm not being funny but only a load of dirty lowlifes would behave like this.

Yeah, cos not delivering laptops on time is one of the worst crimes in humanity.

I actually now wish they don't deliver it to you.
Reply 10
You only ordered it last night?

Fool stfu.
Reply 11
You only ordered it last night?

Fool stfu.
Original post by Mr. Orange
are you sure you're not on it right now?

:ahee:
It won't ever arrive. It's a complete scam.
I'm not being funny or nothing but I ordered it last night and I still haven't heard nothing from Dell regarding when it should be here. Will I get it tomorrow? I'm not being funny or nothing but it cost like £800 and I want it to ****ing get here now. I can't be arsed with fannying around anymore.

Well if you ordered first class delivery it will probably be there tomorrow or the next day. Be more patient. You can't just click your fingers and a magic carpet will appear carrying whatever it is you want.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15

You're seriously complaining because something you ordered last night hasn't arrived yet?! Get a grip. There were people over the Christmas period that didn't get their gifts delivered until way after Christmas...

Also worth mentioning, if you ordered it last night, it will have been processed today not yesterday evening.
I'm not being funny but you suck
Reply 17
OMG YOU ****ING WHAT. The estimated delivery date is the TWENTIETH. YOU'VE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME!
Mine took over a week. It has to be driven here from China, you know...
They'll mail you a link to track it on the UPS website at some point. If you wanted it the next day, you should've gone out to a shop and physically bought it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending