Scroll to see replies

Just get your penis out and she'll know what to do :rolleyes:
Reply 2
Dero
Just get your penis out and she'll know what to do :rolleyes:

How rude!

Boobs first!
Reply 3
for a start you are right take a mate with you, becasue you can never be too sure you know, also you can have your mate involved in the converstaion and just talk about genral things and conversations will come natrually,

do be careful though hun.
Evenstar

Boobs first!

Boobies \o/

Ok, I'll stop now, its crass. :eek: :biggrin:
Firstly,it's better if you don't meet people from the internet.

But if you must...

1)Don't travel far.Only go as far as your local city/town because you don't want to be in a strange place with someone you don't know.

2)Go with someone.Or if you are too embarassed to admit you are meeting someone from the internet, go alone BUT meet in a very public place such as Starbucks or something.

3)Prepare for this person to have lied about who they are/how old they are.If they have lied(ie.said they are 17 when they are actually 45) walk away.
Reply 6
Laursy
for a start you are right take a mate with you, becasue you can never be too sure you know, also you can have your mate involved in the converstaion and just talk about genral things and conversations will come natrually,

do be careful though hun.

cheers :smile:

im *****tin meself seriously cuz i dno wat im gonna do/say :confused: im scared incase it jus doesnt work out cuz we ave bin gettin on sooooo well on msn
Reply 7
You really should talk to them on the phone before meetin up with them...
Reply 8
doctor_b
You really should talk to them on the phone before meetin up with them...

:ditto:

DO take someone with you.
Reply 9
cheers

im *****tin meself seriously cuz i dno wat im gonna do/say im scared incase it jus doesnt work out cuz we ave bin gettin on sooooo well on msn

i bet the same thing is going through her mind, maybe ou should ask her to bring a friend as well so that then its not a date is it then you can deicde and see how things go without having any akward silences or shyness as you will both have someone you know with you (and for saftey reasons as well)
Reply 10
mikeski
cheers :smile:

im *****tin meself seriously cuz i dno wat im gonna do/say :confused: im scared incase it jus doesnt work out cuz we ave bin gettin on sooooo well on msn

I sympathise; really, I do: however, I do not empathise. :rolleyes:
Personally i'venever really had very good experiences of people off the internet. Still your a guy so i guess there's probably less chance of them abusing your trust etc
i met my current bf on the internet and life with him is fantastic! Just make sure its in a safe place with people etc etc. calling them is a good idea, and defo suggest that she brings a friend, though if shes sensible, and dare i say it real, she will! And conversation will develop - hopefully!
Take someone with you. She might end up liking your friend better :P
Reply 14
Firstly,it's better if you don't meet people from the internet.

...why? People from the internet may abuse your trust etc but then again so do people whom you meet in real life, it's no different really.
I met my girlfriend off t'internet and have been going out with her for coming up to 9 months so it isn't all bad.
...why? People from the internet may abuse your trust etc but then again so do people whom you meet in real life, it's no different really.
I met my girlfriend off t'internet and have been going out with her for coming up to 9 months so it isn't all bad.

i agree whole heartedly! Yes you have to be cautious, but some random guy you meet in a bar might be a serial psychotic killer! Its just general caution!
Reply 16
You have to be cautious yes, but I've met quite a few people from the internet and all have been fine..some turning into really really good friends
Reply 17
we are meetin up after skul for a while to break the ice, we are both bring people with us and its a very public place. we called each other last night, so that parts ok... im jus scared of silences n stuff lol awk well :rolleyes:
Reply 18
Good luck.
Never meet anyone off the internet unless you have seen them on webcam.

Latest

Trending

Trending