Egham
Visit website
Reply 1
No.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
As long as you've seen it, it should be OK. Then again I found the Departmental Open Day really informative, and really swung my decision about where to go. Don't accept any offers from places you haven't visited though, that is a massive no-no.
Reply 3
no...I might not go...they can't exactly take your offer back if it already says 'Conditional' (unless of course, a condition is that u go to an open day, but I don't think that happens)
Reply 4
i thought the departmental open day was a complete load of crap tbh. it was like going to an open day except i only had talks on why study history as opposed to me looking at history, english and other departments to decide what degree to do...
--------------
oh the uni once sent me a thing about a departmental open day n i returned it..went to the open day n i wasnt on the list..think they didnt get it but i went anyways..they sent me a letter a month later saying "sorry u werent able to attend.." i was thinking um i did but neva mind!!! damn post office - i swear they always lose my post when i sent stuff to rhul :| im not impressed!!

Latest

Trending

Trending