The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Anyone currently doing journalism? PLEASE HELP!

For the exam tomorrow (Understanding the Media) it is a "seen" exam, but I missed where you find out what the questions are so I don't know them and don't know anyone on the course.
PLEASE someone at least give me some idea of what the questions are as I am desperate, as I have to take the exam and know NOTHING of the module as I didn't realise until yesterday that I was registered for it. :eek:
:console: Good luck. :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by folde
For the exam tomorrow (Understanding the Media) it is a "seen" exam, but I missed where you find out what the questions are so I don't know them and don't know anyone on the course.
PLEASE someone at least give me some idea of what the questions are as I am desperate, as I have to take the exam and know NOTHING of the module as I didn't realise until yesterday that I was registered for it. :eek:

Oh no, wish i'd seen this earlier! Did you manage to find out what the questions were? How did you find the exam, if you took it?
Reply 3
Original post by apassingfeeling
Oh no, wish i'd seen this earlier! Did you manage to find out what the questions were? How did you find the exam, if you took it?

I didn't find them out, no :cry:
I just sort of bluffed on the questions about magazine/public concerns and voter apathy. I hopefully will have passed but it wasn't great. Did you take it? I know what I'm doing this semester thankfully (ethics and journalism). I chose two journalism ones as my extra modules outside my main course but I wasn't sure how it worked last term hence my disaster!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending