The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
SURE

k guiz im back from DofE, was ez cause our support warded and we didn't get ganked
we saw a dead fox tho

Poor Ahri. Hope you buried her?

Welcome back bro!

Just had a great Jarvan game. My jungler helped me out so well at the start (he was Xin) because Lee was so much stronger earlier, but once I levelled up my Q I was able to harass him with it every time he came for last hits and once he was low enough I could engage. And you turn into such a bully with jarvan if you build him damage.
Original post by danny111
Poor Ahri. Hope you buried her?

Welcome back bro!

Just had a great Jarvan game. My jungler helped me out so well at the start (he was Xin) because Lee was so much stronger earlier, but once I levelled up my Q I was able to harass him with it every time he came for last hits and once he was low enough I could engage. And you turn into such a bully with jarvan if you build him damage.

pretty sure it was afk in the river and Fizz ran into her, she was only level 3 so respawn timers were quite low, and so we didn't bother burying her
Omg, I am literally playing with more and more annoying teams ever. These guys are so ****ing crazy.
Original post by Bude8
pretty sure it was afk in the river and Fizz ran into her, she was only level 3 so respawn timers were quite low, and so we didn't bother burying her

I see, that's okay then. That nasty little fish.
I guess the Ahri didn't bait or outsmart enough....
Riven or elise, who should I get next? :s
Original post by goldenfish

Elise got nerfed recently but still quite stronk
Original post by Bude8
Elise got nerfed recently but still quite stronk

I still think you're a girl btw.
I still think you're a girl btw.

I'm not :<

Original post by Bude8
I'm not :<

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

Haha!

I just always assumed because of your avatar and your pink-ish username and it stuck!

Haha!

I just always assumed because of your avatar and your pink-ish username and it stuck!

I'm just into anime :<
and pink is a manly colour!
also my summer holiday starts tomorrow, so I'll be on to play! But I'll be abroad between 8th and 30th so no LoL then :<
This is why I don't ****ing play ranked. Went 9-2 even though perma ganked bot, but our jungler always runs in, coz he thinks he is OP pony must run in, and kept dying. And vlad was meh, and our annie no positioning. In normal you can just troll these games or surrender if your team isn't daft, but ranked it just makes you angry.

/rant.

I keep having that problem in this thread. :rolleyes:

Original post by Bude8
also my summer holiday starts tomorrow, so I'll be on to play! But I'll be abroad between 8th and 30th so no LoL then :<

Woo, more or less the same here too! ^_^ Free from firewalls, so I can play and stream whatever the **** I want.
343,280 - IP earned. Enough for 81% of champions and no runes.

Given that I have exactly 2/3 i.e. 66% of all champs, we can only conclude that runes are friggin expensive!!!!!

I think I did buy 2 rune pages which are 6.3k IP each so that's another four 3k champions. Then there are 2 1.35k champs I haven't yet bought and several 3k so there's another 3 I could have bought. But even 83/114 = 73% so yea, runes are really expensive.
Reply 3995
This is why I don't ****ing play ranked. Went 9-2 even though perma ganked bot, but our jungler always runs in, coz he thinks he is OP pony must run in, and kept dying. And vlad was meh, and our annie no positioning. In normal you can just troll these games or surrender if your team isn't daft, but ranked it just makes you angry.

/rant.

Why should you treat the two game-types any differently?

Besides you play ranked to make yourself better, not concern yourself with other people. Other people are always idiots, expect nothing from them, and you won't be disappointed
Original post by Vowe
Why should you treat the two game-types any differently?

Besides you play ranked to make yourself better, not concern yourself with other people. Other people are always idiots, expect nothing from them, and you won't be disappointed

But they are different, blind pick normal is purely for fun, learning stuff. With ranked there is always the LP at the end.
Original post by goldenfish

Riven is my favourite champion ever but Elise is really strong despite her nerfs and is a viable pick in more than one role.
I may have changed my mind about him. Played Garen vs him, lost but only because of stupidity and ganks. I killed him, but no his passive saved him while I died to ignite giving him fb. Second time round I almost kill him but his jungler come to save him.

And still I outfarm him by a lot because once E is levelled to 3 I do him too much damage he is scared to go for cs. Later on in the game I just own him 1 v 1.

So yea, maybe not OP, but definitely HUGELY ANNOYING. And you always have to watch when that stupid passive comes up.

Original post by Vowe
It's getting to the point where the good Aatrox's are appearing. You play vs a good one, it's almost impossible to win. I'd say a Vlad/Kennen would have to most luck playing against him. He's my first ban every game without doubt. He gets a couple kills, the game might aswell be over, his sustain is too high, his ulti is too strong, his divebomb skill is ridiculous. All this from some one who refuses to believe any champion is op. gg

I don't find Aatrox too bad. I think you just play against him differently. Personally, I view him having to use his passive as a "half-kill" if you will because of the cooldown on it. So essentially, most Aatrox I play against get very timid having spent their Blood Well and being slowly ground down. After that, it's only really required to gank or burst him down I think. Yes, he gains health back on auto attacks but I think with a sufficient degree of poke and/or a decent gank, he's not nearly as powerful.
Original post by Efikal :D
http://www.hashd.tv/vod/tsr-ahri-gameplay-1

Yes my voice is kinda ghetto, #londonslums

I learnt a lot from the video, not just about about Ahri but general gameplay too, so thanks a lot! I've been practicing and I'm making progress

if anyone wants to play some games just for fun , add me: purplerainn :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest