The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by shadow12345
ah thanks... i would be definitely up for that

also i played as a champion and i really liked that one... but i cant find him on the list again? he was the one that in a way is a warrior... where one of his spells is the spinning around of the sword...

forgot what he was called... but everytime i go against other human beings he doesn't come up for me to pick

Probably Tyrndamere or Wu Kong, I can't remember who was free last week

How it works is each week 10 champions are 'free' to play, and this changes every Monday I think. You can buy extra champions with influence points, which you get for playing in each game, you buy them from the store. So if you really like a champion you should buy them, so you can always play them. Some are as cheap as 450IP! (IP = influence points)

Add me in game, Smilerrr and OTrice, I'll play with you when I see you online. PS remember to get skype working and to quote me when you reply, so I see it! :h:
Reply 101
Our family is growing! :')
Reply 102
Add me : Aerwyn
Im mainly a support player or AP, though i can solo top well with Leona and im learnign to jungle atm
Reply 103
Original post by Lerone
Add me : Aerwyn
Im mainly a support player or AP, though i can solo top well with Leona and im learnign to jungle atm

Level/ELO?

I'm Smilerrr / OTrice (my side)
Reply 104
Original post by M_E_X
Level/ELO?

I'm Smilerrr / OTrice (my side)

Level 30, only done 2 ranked this season, last season i only did about 10 so ended with a bronze xD
rarely do ranked cause when i play its either with my boyfriend and his mates or normal in order to try to learn to jungle (since none of us like doing it)
Reply 105
Xerath to be let loose tonight, prepare for heavy artillery damage...

Xerath Spotlight - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v5MmuMJ2qU&feature=player_embedded

I'm concerned about his passive since it allows him to be quite durable by only getting one defensive item, his range will also become an obvious problem to control in Dominion. Considering his AP scaling ratios are fine it would be safe to presume some sort of nerf will be handed to him soon after release.
Reply 106
Phreak always shows off the new champ, but rarely have I seen some that sound so friggin amazing.
Reply 107
Anyone up for grouping up normal queues? Fed up of teams without any decent composition or team-communication.
Original post by Zellight
Anyone up for grouping up normal queues? Fed up of teams without any decent composition or team-communication.

Game. PM me your name and I'll add you. Goes for anybody else too! At the moment, queuing with way too many ragers who get angry after initiating when I have no mana.
Reply 109
yeah sign me up too, Ríngo is the name. really should get started on this economics assignment due thursday but meh, a man's gotta prioritize.
Reply 110
Hey guys, nice to play with some of you yesterday (Mike and Ash), we should do the same again soon :h:
Reply 111
I played with a few of you guys the other night (Ash and Mike W), I've hardly seen you online since then! It would be good to play again
I'll be on tonight for a few games fer sure.
Reply 113
Mainly been on at nights although do come online on the occasional afternoon, when I do pop online though everyone usually mid-way in a game leaving me to tackle the dreaded solo queue. :ahhhhh:

Had a match when I was jungling with Amumu and I asked my team-mates to defend blue then pull it once it spawned. Annie and Jarvan ended up staying for the kill taking the exp and the blue buff with them [didn't think Annie would try to ninja blue buff].

PS ~ This is Ash.
Nice to see some LoL gamers around ^_^

I have not played for about a month seeing as I have been quite busy, but I am level 30 and my main is Janna (Had some EPIC games with her)

I also play Vayne, Annie, Rammus if I had to choose between others.

Username: Ironcheese
Hi all :smile: It's nice to see a few others who are into LoL :biggrin:
Reply 116
Original post by IcEmAn911
Hi all :smile: It's nice to see a few others who are into LoL :biggrin:

What's your summoner level/name/ELO?

Original post by Irrelevance
Game. PM me your name and I'll add you. Goes for anybody else too! At the moment, queuing with way too many ragers who get angry after initiating when I have no mana.

I've been having a lot of fun playing with IrrelevenceUK recently, even though carrying him every game gets tiring... :tongue:

Original post by Ringo
yeah sign me up too, Ríngo is the name. really should get started on this economics assignment due thursday but meh, a man's gotta prioritize.

Hey dude! I was watching Guardsman Bob's stream the other day and you were playing vs him, you were Riven! He won the game so you lost :frown:

You actually killed him at one point, I tried to press printscreen but someone else got a kill straight after so I missed the "Ringo has slain..." message, sorry. I got this one though:

http://i.imgur.com/FGYIX.jpg

Sorry it's not a great one! You played pretty good though. I've seen you online quite a bit, I'd still really like to play a normal or two with you and get some tips? Do you have skype? We could add each other on that and play sometime. (I've got you in game as well: my name is Smilerrr)
Original post by M_E_X
What's your summoner level/name/ELO?

I've been having a lot of fun playing with IrrelevenceUK recently, even though carrying him every game gets tiring... :tongue:

Hey dude! I was watching Guardsman Bob's stream the other day and you were playing vs him, you were Riven! He won the game so you lost :frown:

You actually killed him at one point, I tried to press printscreen but someone else got a kill straight after so I missed the "Ringo has slain..." message, sorry. I got this one though:

http://i.imgur.com/FGYIX.jpg

Sorry it's not a great one! You played pretty good though. I've seen you online quite a bit, I'd still really like to play a normal or two with you and get some tips? Do you have skype? We could add each other on that and play sometime. (I've got you in game as well: my name is Smilerrr)

I'm only Level 6 and have only been playing for a few weeks (1-2 Games a week) as IcEmAn912 as 911 was taken :frown: I dunno how to find out my ELO.
Reply 118
Original post by IcEmAn911
I'm only Level 6 and have only been playing for a few weeks (1-2 Games a week) as IcEmAn912 as 911 was taken :frown: I dunno how to find out my ELO.

ELO is the rating system they use, and you can only start playing ranked games (and so getting a rating) when you get to level 30. So stick at it!

If you want some tips, I'd say not to buy any runes for now, wait until you get higher level and only do it when you are sure which runes are best (I wasted so many influence points (IP) on rubbish runes when I was new!).

You should also try to play each champion at least once, the ten-free-champion per week rotation is great for this.

e: My name is Smilerrr, if you add me in game we could play a few times :h:
Reply 119
What you guys think about ELO hell?

I worked my way up from 1085 to 1245 (1229 atm). Hopefully I can slowly but surely get higher even. You still get morons that troll/afk or just plain bad matchmaking where one team roflstomps the other.

Quick Reply

Latest