The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Rookai
It's more a case of you being tactful than the player being poor. If you can honestly say you have never ever ever ever ever (get the point?) seen a player use an ulti on a clone by mistake (which, as humans, we do make) then you've never played League of legends.

ive never seen a ww ulti shaco's clone.
Trying to learn to play this :colondollar:

Just hit level 5, having a lot of fun with Singed.
Reply 162
cool, hit me up, "Ríngo". if you need tips or such fire away, i play with the likes of ocelote, bob and shushei in my current elo (made it back up to 1800, whoop whoop).
Reply 163
Original post by Ringo
cool, hit me up, "Ríngo". if you need tips or such fire away, i play with the likes of ocelote, bob and shushei in my current elo (made it back up to 1800, whoop whoop).

We've played together like 5+ times and you've never given me tips :colonhash:
Had a first game after a few months. Surprised to see so many new champs and changes, haven't got a clue what's going on now!
Original post by Ringo

You play with FnaticMSI Shushei...? :lolwut:

I think you've added me already (Fyreblade) - if you see me on give me a shout :smile:
Reply 166
Smileee, thats because you always catch me on the hangover days.
Reply 167
Well, it happened at last. On a snowy morning at 4 am, I was on a coca cola sugar rush high and grasped for my goal in LoL and achieved +1900 elo. In my last game i battled with and against 2000s with names like Bob, Neighbour, Ordbok and Flashinthelight and these guys made me look like some toddler just learning how to play, it was an emasculating but fascinating experience seeing the creme de la creme do their thing and i can state with a clear conscience that ill never reach their level but im ok with that.

What this means for you is that im dedicating myself to fully mastering some champs in normal games (after im done with the exams) and enjoying the game instead of being its slave and so i hope we can play together a bit more in the nearby future. See you out there!
Reply 168
Do I get negged if I dare mention DOTA2 being better? :redface:

We found our answer :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 169
Original post by Blazara
Do I get negged if I dare mention DOTA2 being better? :redface:

No but it isn't out yet so it is irrelevant. Also LOL will be much older in comparison so it isn't a surprize. Lastly DOTA2 is not free.
Reply 170
Original post by freedom1
No but it isn't out yet so it is irrelevant. Also LOL will be much older in comparison so it isn't a surprize. Lastly DOTA2 is not free.

Well, it is playable now, if you're 'lucky' enough. Age seems somewhat irrelevant - most people would still say that Cod 4 was better than mw2. Lastly; they haven't announced the fees (if any).
Reply 171
Original post by Blazara
Well, it is playable now, if you're 'lucky' enough. Age seems somewhat irrelevant - most people would still say that Cod 4 was better than mw2. Lastly; they haven't announced the fees (if any).

That is an issue related to the call of duty franchise only, simply because they don't change their games they just use the same graphics and call it a new game.
Had a lot of fun playing support Alistar today.

Just short of hitting level 8 now.
Reply 173
Hopefully I'll be having a League of Legends heavy weekend starting tonight, if anyone fancies a few friendly, casual games just add me 'Violated Lasagne'
Reply 174
I used to play League of Legends now and then until I got my new computer and never had the time to install it again.
It's a fun game to play - but mainly with friends.
Might add a few more people when I install it hopefully later on this week :smile:
Will be fun if people can get on voice comms as well!
SNOWDOWN SHOWDOWN!!

Anyone buying any of the skins/runes? :biggrin:

I really hope the winter map is permanent this time :moon:
Reply 176
Original post by Architecture-er
SNOWDOWN SHOWDOWN!!

Anyone buying any of the skins/runes? :biggrin:

I really hope the winter map is permanent this time :moon:

I'll defiantly be getting my hands on that snazzy tree (no pun intended). :tree:

Most likely to finally buy these movement speed quints now with the holiday discount as well. :redface:
Reply 177
By the way, anyone notice how the free champion rotation suddenly changed? Before it was Anivia & Volibear (still is in announcement) but now its Akali, Corki, Ashe (surprise, surprise) etc.
Original post by Zurvan
By the way, anyone notice how the free champion rotation suddenly changed? Before it was Anivia & Volibear (still is in announcement) but now its Akali, Corki, Ashe (surprise, surprise) etc.

Seems to have switched back again now :holmes:
Anyone decent at this?

Quick Reply

Latest