The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

NO
Reply 41
Original post by blururub
:s-smilie:

gay right?

They are essentially female, except they have a penis. It's like your ****ing a female whereas with the other variety, it looks and behaves like a man. That's gay.
Reply 42
Follow your Mr Willy what it tells you, he knows better than your brain :wink:
Reply 43
Original post by Broderss
They are essentially female, except they have a penis. It's like your ****ing a female whereas with the other variety, it looks and behaves like a man. That's gay.
no i'm talking about females who end up getting a cock somehow but still look and behave like a female.

i'm talking about sexy shemales, and you're obsessing over chicks who used to be men. sort it out man, that's not cool.
hi i am a lover of ladyboys but not secretely. Speaking with personal experience i have heard and asked this question alot and there are lots of different opinions.Personally i class my self not as gay and not as straight but just bi. I don't believe it makes me gay because with ladyboys most guys are attracted to the feminity of them and they are often actually alot girlier than many who are born women. Also they are often more petite and small which is constantly making british girls jealous lol they hate them. I don't like guys so i'm not gay but i can't claim i'm straight so i am bi.
I think its gay personally.
kinda makes me wanna vomit as well.
no i'm talking about females who end up getting a cock somehow but still look and behave like a female.

i'm talking about sexy shemales, and you're obsessing over chicks who used to be men. sort it out man, that's not cool.

females don't end up getting a cock somehow lol they are either born with it which is an hemaphrodite which are also very rare. Or they are the majority men who become women.

Wow most ironic post of TSR? :s-smilie:

Their were those documentaries on british tv with the British guys going over to Thailand OP, I don't think most of them considered themselves anything but straight but tbh I wouldn't worry about labels it is what it is.
(edited 8 years ago)
Lady Gaga is a lady boy
I know you like a ladyboy?:flutter:
Wouldnt it just be easier to ask if anyone here is gay?
Old thread but anyway, personally I don't see what difference it makes whether you call it 'gay' or not. It is what it is. If that's what you're into, OP, well, whatever, I don't care and neither should anyone else :dontknow:
Original post by TheBigRC
Not my cup of tea. Fascinating creatures though; looks like a lady but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing...

But is it a man?

Thailands ladyboy culture is a phenomenon in many regards. That many transgender people - is there something in the water? Or is it just a thing for gay men to do over there?

Ladyboys can be be preop or post op i.e the last bits removed but the wide stereotype is that they are women except still having a penis..

Does it make you gay? Honestly i dont know, these are transgender so women born in mens bodies (though you rarely hear of it the other way around) they are hyper feminine in many regards with feminine bodies, thoughts and attributes. The only difference is they have a penis?
Original post by African.Bambata
I know you like a ladyboy?:flutter:

Really?! :lol: How do you know? :flutter:
I would only sleep with lady boys because they are the best I have ever had even better than men
Original post by ferrisa54
I would only sleep with lady boys because they are the best I have ever had even better than men

There's no such thing as ladyboys. Theyre not chicks with dicks just men with tits.
Original post by ferrisa54

DO NOT bump a 2 year old thread.
bi but as they look like gurls i would not have a problem where as if they looked like a bloke no thanks ladyboys rule they have the best of both worlds lucky ****s xxx
You mean
TRAPS !?!?
That's no different to someone like me that is a crossdresser 24.7

Latest

Trending

Trending