The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tlee6213
Zohaibi you are aware that neuclear fall out know no borders right? and by dopping neucs on us you will kill your precious palestinians too? and probably half of jordan syria and lebanon too. also half of Russia live in Israel.
for g'dsake call "the jewish state" Israel for that is its name.

Gosh...

It is not the "jewish state" !!!

It is the "Zionist" state

Many people of Jewish faith are AGAINST israel's government, and numerous CRIMES

Jews and Zionists are the world apart.

Research this for your self.

Dropping nukes is not what Iran will or should do, that is America's job...

But Israel will be defeated by intense international pressure, as they continue to murder and occupy more of palestine and Gaza, breaking numerous war crimes.....

Israel didn't exist UNTIL 1947!

Yes, it existed 2000 years ago...but so did many ancient countries! You can't summon back a country, and murder all those living in it!

This is NOT even what those of Jewish faith believe!

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel-275x275.gif
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by sixthformer
Many people of Jewish faith are AGAINST israel's government, and numerous CRIMES

It is a Jewish State and most Jews are in favour of Israel's government.
Original post by tehFrance

It's not a Jewish State, it's a Zionist state.

In conclusion, Israel is a secular state which has no relations to Judaism. In fact, if one wanted to freely practice Judaism, he or she would be legally able to in an Islamic country. Israel which was controlled by Muslims for over 1,000 years, was more of a Judaic state than when the Zionists invaded it and turned it into a sinful Nation.

Israel a Jewish State ?

There is a Zionist facade portraying Israel as homeland to Judaism, where it's citizens and it's court systems abide to Judaic Laws "the Laws of Moses".

This propaganda is used to legitimize the illegal occupation of other people's land by the Israeli government, the Zionists hide behind the Bible by claiming Israel is "home of the Jews" while legalizing debauchery between the pages.

In reality, Israel is the least Judaic state in the world, the more Zionists who immigrate to Israel, the less Judaic Israel becomes. Zionists have forsaken the Laws of Moses while deceptively pretending to be a Jewish state.

Listed here are examples of how Israel is (not) a Jewish state;

Abortions Legal in Israel

Capital Punishment

Divorce Legal in Israel

Homosexuality Legal in Israel

Inheritance rules

Polygamy Forbidden in Israel

Prostitution Legal in Israel

Russian women are bought and sold by pimps in Israel for prices ranging from US$5,000 to $20,000. (Police sources, "'Invisible' Women Shown In Russia's Demographics," Martina Vandenberg, St. Petersburg Times, 13 October 1997)

It can't be a Jewish state! Infact, Jews and Muslims are like cousins. There are Jews and Synagogues in Iran BTW. Jews could practice MUCH more freely in a muslim country, than a Zionist one!

THOSE OF JEWISH FAITH IN IRAN:

http://www.tabnak.ir/en/news/450

http://www.tabnak.ir/files/en/news/2010/8/19/694_125.jpg

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 783
Gosh...

It is the "Zionist" state

Jews and Zionists are the world apart.

Research this for your self.

Dropping nukes is not what Iran will or should do, that is America's job...

But Israel will be defeated by intense international pressure, as they continue to murder and occupy more of palestine and Gaza, breaking numerous war crimes.....

Israel didn't exist UNTIL 1947!

Yes, it existed 2000 years ago...but so did many ancient countries! You can't summon back a country, and murder all those living in it!

This is NOT even what those of Jewish faith believe!

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel-275x275.gif

hey hi,

I don't need to research this. I am a jew = D and in the declaration of independance in 1948 "the jewish state in palestine to be called Israel" and Iran has pleadged to wipe Israel off the map, and then starts to try to procure nuclear weapons not a tiny bit suspicious?
hey hi,

I don't need to research this. I am a jew = D and in the declaration of independance in 1948 "the jewish state in palestine to be called Israel" and Iran has pleadged to wipe Israel off the map, and then starts to try to procure nuclear weapons not a tiny bit suspicious?

Israel have hundreds of Nuclear Weapons, and no, not suspicious at all...

It's 'called' one thing, but reality is another...
Original post by tehFrance

Labour is a muslim government as most muslims are in favour of labour...
hey hi,

Iran won't harm innocent civilians, they are against your zionist opressive government...not the people
Reply 787
Iran won't harm innocent civilians, they are against your zionist opressive government...not the people

yes oke and you arn't dilutional! when you come off the high, do let me know = D
yes oke and you arn't dilutional! when you come off the high, do let me know = D

Again, you're attacking the arguer, and not his argument...
hey hi,

Firstly its not nuclear weapons, it nuclear power which is the use nuclear fission to create electricity. Also Israel have nuclear weapons, but hide them dont u tink Israel is suspicious.
Under the UN agreement the parts which you call Israel is Palestine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:u:N_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.svg#

Thats what it was supposed to be under the UN, but now Israel go around killing whoever they please and take land which doesnt belong to them.
Another fact is the land Israel was given, didnt even belong to u guys only the 10,000 jews who already live in Palestine mandate had right to their land. Evryone esle stole it when the British left.
Reply 790
Israel have hundreds of Nuclear Weapons, and no, not suspicious at all...

It's 'called' one thing, but reality is another...

oke sithformer, I hate you and I am going to shoot you

*goes to gun store*

This is not suspicious...?
Reply 791
Original post by Iqbal007
Firstly its not nuclear weapons, it nuclear power which is the use nuclear fission to create electricity. Also Israel have nuclear weapons, but hide them dont u tink Israel is suspicious.
Under the UN agreement the parts which you call Israel is Palestine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:u:N_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.svg#

Thats what it was supposed to be under the UN, but now Israel go around killing whoever they please and take land which doesnt belong to them.
Another fact is the land Israel was given, didnt even belong to u guys only the 10,000 jews who already live in Palestine mandate had right to their land. Evryone esle stole it when the British left.

Oke couple of things to answer here....
Nobody stole land it was awarded.
the 1947 partition plan was one of MANY plans, all of which were accepted by the Yushiv none of which were accepted by the Arabs.

And again why does no one ask any questions what so ever about Jordan and the land they were awarded?
Oke couple of things to answer here....
Nobody stole land it was awarded.
the 1947 partition plan was one of MANY plans, all of which were accepted by the Yushiv none of which were accepted by the Arabs.

And again why does no one ask any questions what so ever about Jordan and the land they were awarded?

How can the land be awarded when it never belonged to the UN to give away, only 10,000 jews who hav been living in Palestine mandate at the time had rights to there land. The rest belonged to the Palestinians, but it was given to pressure of the immigration of jews and the fact that no other country wanted to take them in.

And this thread is about israel and palestine not jordan
Reply 793
Original post by Iqbal007
How can the land be awarded when it never belonged to the UN to give away, only 10,000 jews who hav been living in Palestine mandate at the time had rights to there land. The rest belonged to the Palestinians, but it was given to pressure of the immigration of jews and the fact that no other country wanted to take them in.

And this thread is about israel and palestine not jordan

Jordan was part of the british mandate in palistine. sooo explination of the way Arabs stole lands from the poor palestinians?
Jordan was part of the british mandate in palistine. sooo explination of the way Arabs stole lands from the poor palestinians?

Fair point...Jordan is another puppet country of the US

BUT

Jordan isn't opressing the rights of the palestiniens, and murdering children, and breaking numerous war rules, and putting GAZA on a siege ... are they?

This thread is explicitly about the conflict of israel and palestine. And i cant answer ur question as i dont no about it.I just think there should be a Caliphate at the end of the day and people live in peace.

A simple google search will give you your answer. I don't know how much land became Jordan, but unlike Israeli land were Palestinians were kicked out during the Nakba, the Palestinians were allowed to stay in Jordan and many went to Jordan, and now there are around 2m Palestinians in Jordan, the majority of whom have been given Jordanian citizenship.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugee#Jordan_refugees

Nor do I need to mention how Jordan doesn't find an excuse to kill the Palestinian population every few years and systematically destroy their hospitals, power sources, economy so that their standard of living remains worse of then animals in the UK.
Jordan isn't opressing the rights of the palestiniens, and murdering children, and breaking numerous war rules, and putting GAZA on a siege ... are they?

What about the Palestinian's in Jordan? They aren't treated as well as a Jordian citizen....
Original post by AndroidLight
A simple google search will give you your answer. I don't know how much land became Jordan, but unlike Israeli land were Palestinians were kicked out during the Nakba, the Palestinians were allowed to stay in Jordan and many went to Jordan, and now there are around 2m Palestinians in Jordan, the majority of whom have been given Jordanian citizenship.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugee#Jordan_refugees

Nor do I need to mention how Jordan doesn't find an excuse to kill the Palestinian population every few years and systematically destroy their hospitals, power sources, economy so that their standard of living remains worse of then animals in the UK.

TehFrance, read this
Reply 799
Fair point...Jordan is another puppet country of the US

BUT

well not a US puppet country actually Jordan (trans jordan) was started by the UK.
And well they kinda just oppress thier palestinians and leave them to rot in refugee camps, at least Israels Arabs, the beduins, the Druze, and the Arabs who stayed here and didn't run away are full citizens. look at Haifa Yafo Be'er Sheva, all those cities have very high population percentages of palestinians.

Latest

Trending

Trending