The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

CaSTle OUtsiDeR
oh great well done...they're all great unis...haha maybe becoz york doesn't like international students...anyway doesn't matter
yea I've applied for Accounting and Finance for nearly all of them...except for york it's econ and fin and UCL it's Econ and stat. !
u're absolutely right...UCL doesn't have the course but somehow I still picked that ! I realised that I've been silly and should have gone for Bristol or Durham instead for the right course ! that's why i dun wanna go to UCL now...:P

Well i applied to Business Finance at Durham, as that was the closest, n had to apply for Accounting & Management at Reading. Really - i never knew York had a problem with international students! Thats pathetic! and rude! UCL is a really good uni, however isn't very asphetically pleasing. Where is your 1st choice then?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
gemma1811
Well i applied to Business Finance at Durham, as that was the closest, n had to apply for Accounting & Management at Reading. Really - i never knew York had a problem with international students! Thats pathetic! and rude! UCL is a really good uni, however isn't very asphetically pleasing. Where is your 1st choice then?

I see...haha I don't know whether york has actually got this problem or not...but perhaps becoz the other ppl in my school who got in york are all locals...it just looks weird to me becoz it's just on the same level as warwick, etc. yea UCL is a top alternative to Oxbridge but agree with u I'm not too impressed by the environment either...my first choice LSE...although being honest I know to be at man. , notts or warwick would be really really worthwhile as well...I need to go around these unis before I decide...how about ur first choice? LSE?
CaSTle OUtsiDeR
I see...haha I don't know whether york has actually got this problem or not...but perhaps becoz the other ppl in my school who got in york are all locals...it just looks weird to me becoz it's just on the same level as warwick, etc. yea UCL is a top alternative to Oxbridge but agree with u I'm not too impressed by the environment either...my first choice LSE...although being honest I know to be at man. , notts or warwick would be really really worthwhile as well...I need to go around these unis before I decide...how about ur first choice? LSE?

Yeah, i think LSE will be my 1st choice if i get it, but i really don't know anymore - i just wish the whole thing would be over! ARGH!!!!
gemma1811
Yeah, i think LSE will be my 1st choice if i get it, but i really don't know anymore - i just wish the whole thing would be over! ARGH!!!!

exactly ! i want to know so badly where I'm going next year as well...it's bit like mental torture...haha
but I honestly do think at the moment no news might mean good news...offers might well flood out by the end of this month or march...
u know what, I haven't even been to LSE yet ! :P how silly
Reply 104
gemme1811, what course have you applied for at LSE?
joka85
gemma1811, what course have you applied for at LSE?

I've applied for Accounting and Finance. Why? Have you applied to LSE? If so for what course?

Latest

Trending

Trending