The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Can't we study offline at LSE?

So recently I got an email from LSE about the Undergraduate Degree that I want to pursue (BSc - International Relations) it said that it would consist of Live sessions to be held on Zoom. I want to study at the LSE campus, and I am an International Student in the South Asian Region.
How do I study offline at LSE because I am more comfortable that way please help me in this.
Original post by Anonymous #1
So recently I got an email from LSE about the Undergraduate Degree that I want to pursue (BSc - International Relations) it said that it would consist of Live sessions to be held on Zoom. I want to study at the LSE campus, and I am an International Student in the South Asian Region.
How do I study offline at LSE because I am more comfortable that way please help me in this.

You will be based at the LSE campus when you start your lectures and seminars. So don't worry too much. However, it might be a good idea to contact the International Relations department for clarification?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
You will be based at the LSE campus when you start your lectures and seminars. So don't worry too much. However, it might be a good idea to contact the International Relations department for clarification?

First of all grateful that you answered that query, I also had the same doubts and due to you, I got some clarity regarding the issue. I also wanted to ask if you have gotten your acceptance letter from the uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending