Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of Reading FIRMERS?!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Randomized
Great choice :tongue: You guys are in for one hell of a year, Wessex is the most sociable hall there is.

I stayed in Wessex last year so if you have any questions feel free to ask! Have a ton of photos too if anyone wants to see the rooms/kitchens.

I hope so! so excited for freshers!
Yeah some photos would be great! :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 581
All the information on what is planned should begin to leak out now so the wait isn't too long now :biggrin:
Anyone know what the dates for Freshers are? My accommodation offer says occupancy would start on the 30th September, but my course starts on the 1st. Anybody able to provide some insight on this?

Also, my room accommodation offer tells me I'm in St. Georges which is great, as it was my first choice, but the "Room details" box is blank. Should that have any info like room/flat number etc.?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 583
Anyone confirmed in Stenton hall? I'm unconditional now and can't wait for Freshers!
If anyone has any pictures of the kitchens/dorms in Stenton I'd like to see them. :smile:
Reply 584
Original post by joeclarke3
Anyone know what the dates for Freshers are? My accommodation offer says occupancy would start on the 30th September, but my course starts on the 1st. Anybody able to provide some insight on this?

Also, my room accommodation offer tells me I'm in St. Georges which is great, as it was my first choice, but the "Room details" box is blank. Should that have any info like room/flat number etc.?

http://www.reading.ac.uk/welcome/ lets you know how things will pan out. Looks like you'll get more info in early sept on your accommodation and it says the term doesn't actually start until 8th Oct.
Original post by Cyclo
http://www.reading.ac.uk/welcome/ lets you know how things will pan out. Looks like you'll get more info in early sept on your accommodation and it says the term doesn't actually start until 8th Oct.

Ideal, thank you! :smile:
Reply 586
Firm for pharmacy! How many people share one bathroom???

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 587
Because I haven't gone for ensuite

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Unconditional for the law M100 course. Im so happy i got into Reading! :smile:
Unconditional for BA Primary Education with Art :biggrin: Anyone else staying in Wessex?!?
Original post by driftingaway
Unconditional for the law M100 course. Im so happy i got into Reading! :smile:

Well done. I'm doing law too, so probs see you there :smile:
I got in! English Literature and Classical Studies!
Was completely prepared to phone and beg for a place, but I got accepted ay 8.00 on the dot! So releived!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
Original post by hb31
I hope so! so excited for freshers!
Yeah some photos would be great! :smile:

PM'd you, just in case any of my friends from uni are lurking on here :holmes:
Original post by Kre
Anyone confirmed in Stenton hall? I'm unconditional now and can't wait for Freshers!
If anyone has any pictures of the kitchens/dorms in Stenton I'd like to see them. :smile:

I was in Stenton year before last and loved it! :biggrin: Can send you some pictures if you want :smile: You'll have a great time there
Confirmed for benyon :smile: when do you think I should start buying freshers tickets an stuff? Really excited but bit nervous too!! Inside though I know it's going to be a blast! :biggrin:
Reply 595
I'm in Stenton Hall and I'm doing chemistry with forensic analysis. So excited to go to Reading!! :biggrin:
Reply 596
Original post by Randomized
PM'd you, just in case any of my friends from uni are lurking on here :holmes:

Thanks, I'll have a look now :smile:
Reply 597
Original post by sophiemayne
I was in Stenton year before last and loved it! :biggrin: Can send you some pictures if you want :smile: You'll have a great time there

Yeah that would be great thanks! :biggrin:
Just want to know what to expect. :smile:
Reply 598
Has anyone been accepted after getting their grades yesterday, and not know where there accomodation is? Mine says I have been allocated a room, and that I have to pay the deposit - but I'm not sure where it is!! Do you think they will tell me before I pay the deposit or not? Thanks :smile:
Reply 599
Original post by kking1
Has anyone been accepted after getting their grades yesterday, and not know where there accomodation is? Mine says I have been allocated a room, and that I have to pay the deposit - but I'm not sure where it is!! Do you think they will tell me before I pay the deposit or not? Thanks :smile:

Scroll down (the middle bit of the page), you also have to tick the T and C box to proceed. I made the same mistake!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending