The Student Room Group

Gap Year 2009-10 Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

The exam went great and then I went and picked up my last assignment and I got 75 :biggrin:. So chuffed :h:
I think a sims break is in order before I revise for my Saturday exam.
Well doooone!

I'm having a break from now until driving lesson at 1300, because I'll be meeting up to do revision for tomorrow after that, and then going to the library to do more works.

The only thing I hate more than exams, are people on facebook constantly complaining about having them. "another day of revision, great!" "gonna have to waste a whole day working!" WELL DON'T GO TO UNI THEN
I like revision because I'm sad :h:. I get worked up about exams though :sad:.
I don't like revision, but I like learning things the first time round, and I prefer essay assessment (as it reflects my best work :pierre: )

A caveat to this, however, I don't like learning things the first time round the day before an exam, like I am now :sexface:
im super tired so i think im gonna have an early night,. cos ive got sburys tomorrow night sa well.
I want to play sims again but my brain is telling to actually get some revision done :frown:
SAME.
Spent ma afternoon/evening at Toby Carvery instead of doing revision.

OOPS

Met nice new people though :awesome:
Am revising french vocab now *sigh*. Will get up early tomorrow and spend the morning doing grammar and vocab revision and then in the afternoon I am meeting up with a friend to do some revision. After that I'll go through some past papers, look at some of my modal answers and relax :smile:
Am forcing myself to make vague plans for every past paper q that I can get my hands on, preparing me for the horror that is tomorrow.
er, one more day of work... or not. 3 more days of work! >_<
I've almost run out of juice and I only bought 3 cartons of it yesterday evening D:
you know, i still feel a bit down even tho ive got a new job. dunno why:frown:
Your reasons for unhappiness are probably deeper than superficial things are able to fix, if you know what I mean?

It might need a more permanent change of mindset/attitude to make you more positive, rather than things happening.
Starting to feel a cold coming on. :frown: Today's weather was just horrific - got drenched and it was soooo windy. Bought myself loads of chocolate and crisps to make myself better, but now I actually feel worse. Once exams are over I have to sort out this shocking amount of comfort eating.

Exam tomorrow morning and I feel overwhelmed as I don't know a thing - was too busy cramming for today's, and now I feel ill. And as soon as I'm back from tomorrow's, I've got to cram for Saturday morning's 3 hour exam. Need to keep reminding myself why I'm doing this, LOL.
I feel like I know nothing for this medieval exam tomorrow, now.

Happy thought to keep me going: I only need 12% in this exam to pass the entire module.
That's definitely a happy thought! I wish I had that to back me up. Just feel too ill to revise, but equally I'm not doing anything productive so may as well. Or sleep now and wake up early but dunno if I would. :colonhash:
I feel like crap, but I know if I don't go through all this stuff tonight, I won't sleep... Going to get up early tomorrow, and just do a bit more work. I'm lucky in that tomorrow the exam is literally around the corner from my house!
I need at least -3 points in Saturday's exam to pass the module :mmm:
I'm the same, medieval tomorrow, only need 18% to pass. I really am on the edge there though.

Quick Reply

Latest