The Student Room Group

Gap Year 2009-10 Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

woo! who is it for?
ffs im £5 over drawn and i dont have an overdraft >_< off to put money in and hope i dont get charged too much.

its for a cafe in town :biggrin:
Good luck inky!

I am indeed enjoying the sun. I am off to tescos for food for today and tomorrow and then I will have to do some of my assignment D:
I wanna be reading in the sun but I'll just doze off D:
Reply 384
nina you downloaded the workout yet?

also inky, if you're with Lloyds TSB they now give you until 3PM to put money in your account if you overdraw :smile:
No, I'm doing it over the weekend. I don't like downloading at uni in case anyone can see what I'm up to :ninja:
Reply 386
it's not x-rated, so why worry? :wink: unless of course, you got some other downloads to make :wink: lmao!
Original post by jimbles
nina you downloaded the workout yet?

also inky, if you're with Lloyds TSB they now give you until 3PM to put money in your account if you overdraw :smile:

no it was santander. i just went down and put money in, so theres money in there if they charge [hope they wont]...

work exp interview went well. she said i had an impressive cv :biggrin:
I'm not saying it's x-rated, I'm saying I don't want them to know I am downloading illegally :p:
Yey for work experience inky!!!!
^_^ yayyy. its kind of given me confidence that im not as rubbish as i thought. just against lots of competitors :tongue:
Reply 391
Well done inky :biggrin: Hope you get it :smile:

Shh SA :wink: Shhhh :tongue:
Nina, they can't tell what you're downloading, or even that you are. I downloaded SO much in halls and they never noticed :p:

Read two books at the library for my essay. Got eight weeks til deadline! :biggrin:
Awesome :teeth:
Still not going to have chance till the weekend though. Decided I will treat myself to an hour at the gym tonight, then I'll take a shower and cuddle up in front of a film. Tomorrow I need to do my references for this essay, clear out my food in the cupboards, as well as going to lunch with a friend and having classes, pack my suitcase for home, tidy, vac + dust my room, take my books back to the library and then go to London. :teeth:
Aw man I can't wait to go home now! I just want to be able to have a bath and sleep late in my own bed and talk to the kitties :biggrin:
Reply 395
how long do you get at easter break? :smile:
1 month :smile: then back for 3 days of revision classes, 2 oral exams and a month off until my summer exams :p:
Reply 397
nice easter break there :redface: haha sweet :biggrin:
I'm going home a weeeeek today, so exciteeed. Home homehomehomehomehome.
yay got paid. yay, i still have literally no money. no bunny for me :frown:

neeed a full time job:/

Quick Reply

Latest