The Student Room Group

Gap Year 2009-10 Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

Think I've given up on the idea of weight loss now. I can't be arsed
Wahey! I just figured, I've always been fat. Sod it.
I'm thinking of taking up jogging :/ My back is starting to hurt and I kind of miss the gym...
Why aren't you going to the gym anymore? I do well with exercise but then spoil it slightly by eating **** haha.
The gym is expeeeeeensive.

That said, there's a new gym opening in town, and it's only £10.99 a month.
ive been jogging! i did an 8 minute jog today, thats pretty good for me considering im always out of breath after a few seconds... i hope to get my time down soon :yep: it's like the fields that link town to my area. so it's pretty good for running on
i'd like to go running. I could do it down the seafront in the mornings maybe... Maaaaybe. I'd just be so freaked out about anyone seeing me :p:

Well done Inky, get the endorphins going and all that :smile:
If you have a pencil skirt, use that, a blouse, and if you have it, a blazer, and fasten at the front. The main part comes in with your hair and make up :yep:
Stick some fringe on your skirt, it needs to be shorter than pencil though (slightly) cut your hair short and add a feather.

Remember it was like ZOMG women smoking and SHORT SKIRTS and SHORT hair! or just watch a clip of modern millie for inspiration.

I had 13 hours sleep :biggrin: now I'm going to get ready, go to uni, collect my essay for security, ahhhh! Then seminar then gym. Going to go to uni in my gym clothes to save me hassle though...how cool.
Sat doing essay now then a class, then more essay :yawn:. It's actually pretty interesting, so my aim is to get to 750 words by the end of the day and 1500 by the end of the weekend (because the boy is coming over again). Which gives me then a week to get the last 1000 words as well as all the the revision I have to do. Let's see how it goes :awesome:
Today I mostly went to Cardiff and got spoilt like the only child that I am.
i just had a curry -fatty- but hey ho. no running tonight but ill do it tomorrow :smile: i quite like jogging, its nice and calming and also i can chat to M as i go alogn.
I went to the gym today, but only did a gentle 40mins or so. Then spoiled it with chips, whoops. Will probably go again tomorrow though if my legs can take it.
I've had a paaaaarty! Getting up early, getting mum's prescription and going to the vets! WOO
aw went to amberhill today the buns are so cute! id glady take them all home
I want a bunnyyyyyy!
I want to get this essay done :yawn:. I might have to go downstairs and drink some wine to relax :yep:.
I'm in a really terrible mood and can't think of anything to make myself feel better :frown:
I decided to watch a bit of Mulan, then my housemates came back and we had dinner and wine and now I feel readier to get sorted for going out.

Much more cheered up :h: how scary is all this gang stuff though PKK? Do you live in HP?
Yeah, towards H? I walk but I'm so close to the park and it's okay in the day.

Going to evo tonight :lolwut: dressed up too...

Quick Reply

Latest