The Student Room Group

Gap Year 2009-10 Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

oh i emailed the local shopping centre to see if they could give me some experience but they said they source their pr/marketing stuff outside the centre. but she has passed my "excellent cv" (why do they always say that?) onto another marketing company to see if they can give me work exp :smile:
Reply 581
http://jimblesworkoutblog.blogspot.com/ if you're interested or want to follow... could do with some followers lol :smile:

Man I am tired after today! :smile:
I'm dead and ill. Tomorrow I am off into town to pick up my mum's gift, also some tights and something to make my cold a little more comfortable. I will also pick up a dictionary from my friend and do a past paper, my intro and conclusion of this essay.
er, im going to the doctors and im also going to get some sleep for work. ive done no work this week. i have an essay due next week. i am already 2 weeks behind on my child dev course. :/
I haven't done my seminar prep. I'm ****ed :smile:
I'm going home tomorrow!!! :woo:
yay! :biggrin:
:woo:

i need to pack! But first I need to decide WHAT to pack. 'mare!
I've packed everything :sexface:. 11 bags, three suitcases and a sack of laundry.

:ahee:

EDIT: I'm lying, that's not even everything. I'm leaving my fridge, my printer, my towels and my bedding here.
(edited 13 years ago)
Holy **** that's a lot of stuff alex!
How do you even fit that much stuff in your room?! :p:

I've got about a big suitcase's worth of clothes, four pairs of shoes, and then all my books/laptop to take back.
Haha easily! And my room at home is like triple the size of this one, and so is my room next year!
how come alex, catrin and nina are all forum assistants? :O
Reply 593
and yourself inky :P what's happened? lol
Reply 594
and moi, what?!!!!???? lol
oh my! i don't know
Inky you were this morning :/ I dunno, maybe tsr is playing up? or maybe it's because I'm on the testing team?? Gah! Assignment time!
Ah now I'm not :sad:
Reply 598
And I still am? what? lol
we're not any more :redface:

just got my rejection letter from lipsy. i asked for feedback too she said she wouldve liked to see me interact more in the group... what?! well dont put me with stuck up girls who dont want to listen to the other girls then :/

Quick Reply

Latest