The Student Room Group

Gap Year 2009-10 Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

It's ok, because she's like, 26 and still working minimum wage at Lush :p:
Poor sod!
Nah, she deserves it. Thick as, tbh.
She deserves it because she's stupid, or because she's just not very nice?
Well, both to an extent. She's got this air of being better than everyone, but she's really not >_<
Haha 'cos stupidity doesn't mean you deserve a depressing life! Just like intelligence doesn't guarantee you deserving a great life.
I didn't say she deserved a depressing life.. Just one where she is condemned to reeking of Lush for the rest of her life :p:
Which is obviously quite depressing :p: oh god I just can't face doing the laundry.
Do the laundy. Nothing nicer than cleany clothes :biggrin: That said, I hate how the dirty washing pile just grows continuously...
And because I'm too lazy to unpack I won't be able to put away my clothes as I can't get across my room D: it's a vicious triangle.
I made myself unpack as soon as I got in, because I knew if I didn't then then it wouldn't get done for the next month.

Tomorrow it's gonna be SUNNY and I'm going to read all about 1930s health provision in the sun :biggrin:
I've started my dark load of washing :sexface: I might psych myself up to unpack later tonight too...
YOU CAN DO IT

What is it with stupid people today?! There's some bint on fb now trying to argue that we shouldn't have the referendum because it costs too much. Oh dear.
I'm currently strutting around in my towel debating what to eat next, despite being really really full :emo:
I keep eating too much whilst I'm at home. I need to go back to Swansea, if not for the sake of my hips :frown:
I'll technically be eating far better here, but more. I've had seven pieces of fruit and a bag of mixed veg today, on top of half a lasagne, an entire garlic bread baguette, a doughnut and a beef sammich.
Same here, I eat better just there's more to pick at!

I wonder if I might go a bit brown tomorrow... I'm ludicrously pale atm
I'm currently so pale that I'm pretty much transparent.
I reflect light enough to blind people :awesome:
I'm so full of water and am all fruited up and clean, but I just want chibs...

Quick Reply

Latest