The Student Room Group

Gap Year 2009-10 Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

I had the most epic bath ever... Nom.
Chinese was soo good, had bbq ribs, vegetable chow mein, crispy chilli beef, sweet and sour chicken and rice :biggrin:

More full than life still though...

I've taken an impromptu day off after days of low level studying :p:
I'ma start light revision with B on Tuesday. It's not like I can do anything else whilst my womb is infringing on my planned leisure activities for the week.
:frown:

I'm going to start unpacking/properly thinking of what to write in my essay over the next couple of days, and blast as much as I can...
I have to pack tomorrow... WHAT DO I NEED FOR FIVE DAYS IN MY OWN HOUSE?!?!?!
clothes :p:

I need to tidy my room, get mesen ready and learn some lines :h:. That shall be today's plan :yep:
Thanks Nina :p:

Ok, I need to hoover downstairs, do a liiiittle tidy, pack, and maybe I'll have a look over some social policy stuff as that's my first exam...
i am hoping to get assignment 2 and assignment 7 done today. once assignment 7 is over i can work on the final piece for the course - the ema :woo:

logan is such a good boy, he just has to learn we can't give him our food :tongue:
My cats still haven't learnt they're not supposed to lick plates or the cheese grater or go on the kitchen work surfaces... Ugh :p:

I was going to buy the skirt I've wanted from ASOS for aaages, then remembered I had to pay for my driving test so I'm not letting myself. I think that's worth of a prize right there :p:
My alarm didn't go off D: so I'ma lil behind, but I've gotta unpack, go to the picnic :suith: and then make sense of my essay massively, probably in that order.

FIRST THINGS FIRST, TEA AND BREAKFAST.
I don't know what to have for breakfast D:

Actually, YES I DO. MARMITE TOAST NOM
i had toast, with a very cheeky doggy trying to get some. it kills me hha
I don't know whether to have toast or eggz...
Booooth!
i would have both too. poached eggs on toast! :P

i want a job working with animals :frown: wish i could drive now!!
You've just reminded me of my impending driving test Inky, damn you :p: Scared again now!

Think I need a bath. Womb is hurting something chronic :frown:
logie is SO good on the lead!

my cousin is booking his test on wed- he's been driving a few months. god damn. i want to pass my test! :frown: need to order my provisional thing again.
I'm tired and I've just got in from town D:
Do not want to take a nap, so I think I'll watch some big bang.
Aaaaaaaand the first summer job rejection letter comes through. Damn.
i applied for a temp job. i'm wondering how temporary it is, but it's full time and would get me out of sainsbury's for a bit! i'm sure they'd take me back if i asked though... =/

just applied to volunteer with guide dogs for the blind :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest