The Student Room Group

Gap Year 2009-10 Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

i am so bored and fed up. :frown: fed uppp of being at home all day.
I didn't manage to make the cake because the weighing scales were from £5 then the baking tin was from £7.75 and then I had to buy all my ingredients on top, and then I am taking him out for something, so I decided to buy a cake and sort of spruce it up a bit myself with my own finishing touches :smile:
Sounds fair enough :smile: Making a cake is only cheaper if you've got the stuff in the first place :p:

SO MANY NOTES
Think I'll watch an episode of "teacher". Not really in the mood for revision and I'll spend the whole day tomorrow preparing for my presentation before I decide to kill myself :smile:
i dont know what to do atm, i might do some hazard perception practise:/
I'm missing loads of notes for one subject. Either I didn't go to the lectures, or I've lost them somewhere... Oops :p:
Same here PC. I seem to be missing several lectures even though I can remember going :erm:
It's quite annoying. I'd ask for other people's notes, but I never trust them enough. Just going to look at the lecture slides and hope they're not as bad as normal for once!
111 days til i go on holiday! woo. still havent booked the italy weekend, need to find a weekend i can have off first.
117 days til I go!
it cant come soon enough, so fed up >_< just want something GOOD to happen ie. get out of work. applied for some more internships today so um, ifingers crossed?
6 days till I move in with the boy...
awesome :biggrin:
i wanna visit newwww yoooooork.
ok i'm not doing too back with theory prep. passing every time. hazard perception i'm getting around 56 every time =/
You'll do fine :smile: I had one of those disks and was only just passing and mostly failing and on the actual test I was 2 marks away from 100% :smile:
awesome :smile:!! i hope that happens for me haha
Had a massive bust up with my best friend last night, the one who's going out with rahgirl.

Essentially, he thinks it's my fault Immy emailed him all this crap about how he wasn't letting us see each other and whatnot, but he listened, calmed down and then we hung up and whaever.
Then apparently, rah was all upset about something I'd said the day before about him (except it was a story that she'd heard before, and it was all in ****ing context about how his mum is a bit odd) so he drove all the way here, and we had a massive shouting match in the kitchen.
I've got a hunch that someone's stirring, here. Can't wait to see her and see what she says this time.
Drama llamas!

Library of fun today...
Ugh, I know. It's not even that big a bloody deal. He's just being unreasonable (why should I have to check with the both of them before bringing someone back to the house, ffs?) and she's... Bleh.

Quick Reply

Latest