The Student Room Group

Gap Year 2009-10 Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

ive got to figure out how the hell i am gonna get home from work lol. god. its typical, i am finally offered another job and living here/public transport makes it so friggin difficult. transport is gonna just eat my wages basically unless i pass my driving test soon.

pc, is there nobody who can help you out for a bit?
also it looks like everyone passed the sign exam except me :frown:i hope i get some feedback on it cos id really like to know where the heck i went wrong!
Umm, no. My mum doesn't really have any money. I already owe B £100. Basically, I am screwed. I'm going to start selling stuff.

Don't suppose you want some of my S&G, Inky? I've got a full bottle of Glad Hair Day shampoo, and pretty sure I've got the conditioner, too.
i am not too keen on the shampoo and conditioner, but try posting on the s&g fb page i'm sure someone will buy them :smile: i think theyre low in supply atm so that'll work in your favour

cant you ask TBS if you can start earlier?x
I've asked loads of times, no one wants to know, by the looks. May just do it on ebay.

Well, yes, but then I can't actually afford to get back and forth... I'm stuck in Swansea until the 15th.
oh >_<
Essays are back :woo: I won't be back till 25th to pick it up D:
aww :frown: ive finished my EMA, so just needs proofreading. i have until tuesday to type out a 2000 word essay on child attachment theory =/ work tomorrow, friday, saturday...
Going to proofread my essay for THE VERY LAST TIME today, and then it's handed in tomorrow :smile: Going to do a bit of history work to break up the socpol boringness, too.

It's been raining and I'm wearing a floor length skirt. I'M SO SMARTZ
lmao, well done. i need to proofread my essay but its going to have to wait =/ gaaah. so much to do!!!!! i am dreading studying this course, and working full time... busy busy. i mean if i get organised i could still do my degree in 3.5 years... just... i don't know yet =/
Inky you're doing fine! I'm sure you'll do it!
I wouldn't worry about it tbh. You're better off taking a little longer and doing it well than rushing to get it done in 3 years and getting a crappy mark!
Original post by psychocustard
I wouldn't worry about it tbh. You're better off taking a little longer and doing it well than rushing to get it done in 3 years and getting a crappy mark!

thats what i thought :yep:
My brain has gone into holiday mode :colonhash:

Tell me there is no internet or sims for those who do cannot do lesson plans :/
im trying to read a chapter to help me with my essay, and i am so goddamn tired.
I've been at the library for 2 hours already. I'ma have a little break :p:
ive done about 20 pages of reading, about 15 left =/ drivingi n a minute though.
I hope my overdraft comes through soon, if at all. Just found a dress I want on ASOS, mostly to see if it'd actually work on me!
I've revised one topic, just rereading until the last bits stick in. I've also revised a chapter of French vocab, so all-in-all, I haven't done too badly. I want to revise another topic for TEFL today though, and do something for German :erm:. Not that long till exam now...
Hmm, we're told to revise four topics for each history exam, except I hate the majority of Medieval and don't know anything... Reckon I can get away with just revising two (we have to do two questions on the exam paper...) and hoping for the best?

Quick Reply

Latest