The Student Room Group

Circumcised at birth?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ferrero Rocher
No. I don't care. Its only those who are uncircumcised make a big deal out of it.

Its only a ****ing little piece of foreskin - oh my God, how unfair!! How deprived and mutilated you must be feeling! :shock:

Well, don't women have the same reaction over female circumcision? It's a normal reaction I think.
Original post by Kerny
I believe it is wrong to do it for non-medical reasons, the baby cannot consent. And please don't tell me that not having foreskin is more hygenic. Washing your dick in the shower is not hard (lol pun).

I think most kids love that they have an excuse to handle their penis in the shower
Washing can be a lot of fun
I can't pull my foreskin back when I'm erect its too tight
may be I should get it done but my penis head is too sensitive to get circumcised :frown:
Original post by Ysobella
If you dont care why are posting on here?

You don't even have a willy, Bella. You don't have a clue how "hard" it is to get an erection. You don't have a clue what it's like to get an erection at all, difficult or not. All you have are some obscure links and a couple of figures: I am BELLA! Look at my FIGURES AND CHARTS! I will DESTROY CIRCUMCISION!!!

But why, Bell? What does it matter to you? Were you a circumcised man in a past life? Why don't you go learn to cook? Why don't you make a nice cake, Bella? Why don't you have any friends? We're concerned about you. Please.

Edit: interestingly, everyone who has negged me in this thread (twice here, once in the previous post) is female. :lolwut: Wtf is with you, ladies? Why do you care? Seriously, I'm not being rhetorical -- why can't you answer this? WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT MALE CIRCUMCISION?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by abc101
I can't believe people compare male circumcision to the brutality that is female circumcision - that's a real mutilation. For males, circumcision is more hygienic and apparently more comfortable. Lots of people choose to have it done, it's pretty beneficial for most. It's not really something that you can class as a horrific mutilation, is it?

There are many different types of female circumcision. It is actually uncommon for the entire clitoris to be removed. Typically, female circumcision removes the hood of the clitoris, which would make it very similar to male circumcision. So in many cases, they are exactly the same and the analogy is apt.

How would you feel about someone forcibly removing the hood of your clitoris? Or is it only "not really something that you can class as a horrific mutilation" if it's not happening to you?
I know one of my guy friends is quite upset that his parents got him circumsised. I don't think it is a big a deal as everyone makes out, as to the average person I don't think it matters. But I think it should be up to the idividual to make the decision. I certainly wouldn't think about making that choice for my own child.
Original post by Made in the USA
Well, don't women have the same reaction over female circumcision? It's a normal reaction I think.

OP is asking about male circumcision. :rolleyes:
Reply 27
I got circumsised at about 15 years old. Traditionally it should be done at birth so the person doesnt have to go through the pain of having it done when they are older :rolleyes: .

Its good for health and it makes it more aerodynamic :colone:
Reply 28
I didn't do it at birth - but still glad I done it.
Original post by Anonymous
This is a thread for all males who were circumcised at birth without their permission.
Leave your thoughts about what you think? Right or Wrong? Felt mutilated? Anything your doing to change? etc.

Responses appreciated.

It is a blessing, being Jewish and all to be circumcised :biggrin: It feels so right :sexface:

What do you mean by "Anything your doing to change?"?

Edit: I last longer too, I'd like to see someone that is uncircumcised out last me :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending