The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Management in Warwick

Hi there!

I am an international student and I am thinking of studying in Warwick for management course in the next three years!

Personally I am in favour of choosing warwick as my firm choice. However I am still a bit worrying abt the course itself, and of course the international reputation of warwick. Therefore I am still thinking of other choices, such as KCL (haha it doesnt seem right to mention other uni in this forum but sorry:tongue:)

Therefore I would like to know more about the course itself. What is it like? Is it any good? Any past students, current students or even prospective would like to share your opinions?

Want to know really the course and the school life, i.e. hows the lectures look like, workloads, nightlife, anything that you can think of would be very useful to me!:wink: However please do not tell me that it is a prestigious uni with excellent course as shown in the league table, I think I have had enough information from the league table. I want to listen to what the students actually think abt the school and the couse:biggrin:

Thanks so much! Any help will be appreciated!:smile::tongue:
Reply 1
anyone?
please help:frown:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
It's a great uni giggsny:smile:

Always in the top ten of the UK league tables (and the only other ones that are are Oxbridge, Imperial and LSE) and WBS has a great reputation.
Original post by giggsny
anyone?
please help:frown:

I don't know much about the course, but you can find out more about the atmosphere around campus in this and this thread :smile:

Don't forget about the International Orientation induction programme here if you are interested :smile:
Reply 4
I have exactly the same concern as you!

Only that I haven't got a reply from Warwick yet, but I have an offer from other unis like KCL for management.

and tbh if Warwick gives me an offer I would gladly go there because I heard the school has a great business school. But the thing is I'm not sure if Warwick is internationally well known (especially in my home country - KCL is much more well known than Warwick) or if it is worth going there if I were to go back to my country for my career.

This especially bothers me because I also heard that KCL does not really have a 'great' management program. So I don't know if I should go for the uni name or the quality of the degree. grr

Anyway what I really need right now is an offer from Warwick :tongue: so that I can think over this properly later.
Reply 5
hi there. I am not sure whether KCL is really more well known than Warwick tbh. I think it depends where u are from?

yes and i think the management course offered by KCL isnt reli that great, in terms of course content...

Quick Reply

Latest