Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by Phia7
I have :tongue:
There are some people you meet in every applicants group! Which Uni is going to be your first choice then?

Ah, was it an offer?

Well, I wouldn't say "every" group, but two is coincidental enough! Probably St Andrews, for the simple reason that I wouldn't have to pay tuition fees as a Scottish student, but I'd still like to hear what Warwick say anyway. Yourself?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Yes, I got an offer from Warwick :woo:
St Andrews would be my first choice but I'm expecting a rejection so I'm very happy to have the offer from Warwick :rolleyes:
Original post by mora94
Ah, was it an offer?

Well, I wouldn't say "every" group, but two is coincidental enough! Probably St Andrews, for the simple reason that I wouldn't have to pay tuition fees as a Scottish student, but I'd still like to hear what Warwick say anyway. Yourself?
Reply 1382
Original post by Phia7
Yes, I got an offer from Warwick :woo:
St Andrews would be my first choice but I'm expecting a rejection so I'm very happy to have the offer from Warwick :rolleyes:

Cool :smile: what were the conditions?
Don't worry, I thought I would be rejected from St Andrews as well, so don't be too anxious!
Are you an English or an EU student? I noticed that you had an EU flag next to your name...
Reply 1383
Offer for English and Drama this evening :biggrin: so happy!
Reply 1384
anyone at the open day tomorrow??
Reply 1385
Original post by olip93

I am, for Economics :smile: What subject are you going for?
Original post by olip93

Over for the maths one with eldest son. Have to leave home at stupid o'clock in the morning (4:15)
Reply 1387
I'm their for Politics with International Studies. So excited to see where I'm going to be spending 3 years of my life!

Where on earth are you coming from?!
Offer for English Literature! :biggrin:

I'm over the moon, and Saturn, and Mars... And wherever it is Dark Vader lives!

Edit: DARTH I mean, gaw me.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by olip93
I'm their for Politics with International Studies. So excited to see where I'm going to be spending 3 years of my life!

Where on earth are you coming from?!

Northern Ireland, west side! Hence me being up at daft hours of the morning. Eldest child is now moving so we'll be leaving soon ...
Original post by partickler
Offer for English Literature! :biggrin:

I'm over the moon, and Saturn, and Mars... And wherever it is Dark Vader lives!

Edit: DARTH I mean, gaw me.

congrats. Did you go to the first or second interview?
I remember you from the Oxford group.
Original post by coodooloo
congrats. Did you go to the first or second interview?
I remember you from the Oxford group.

Thanks :smile:. I sent in my email interview on the 25th of Jan, so I would say I'm in the first interview batch.

Yeah, seems most of us are here too. How has UCAS been treating you? I don't remember precisely, but did you get into Oxford? I'm sure you got in for interview :smile:.
Is it weird to go to an open day with a friend?!
Original post by Tsunami2011

Not at all.

And when I'm at Warwick, I'll be able to say Hi to you, as you'll be with a friend.

:P
Reply 1394

I went to the Bath open day for Maths offer holders with a friend :smile:...I don't think it's that weird, if at all.
Original post by SParm
I went to the Bath open day for Maths offer holders with a friend :smile:...I don't think it's that weird, if at all.

Ah thanks.. What about when you're going around in groups? did your friend just go with you?
Original post by tehforum
Not at all.

And when I'm at Warwick, I'll be able to say Hi to you, as you'll be with a friend.

:P

haha damn, got a feeling I'll be recognised from TSR!
haha damn, got a feeling I'll be recognised from TSR!

I'll probably be in the same class next year as you.

-_-
Reply 1398
Ah thanks.. What about when you're going around in groups? did your friend just go with you?

Yeah we just said we were together like people with parents do :P...it was no big deal
Just got rejected for History (V100).

Not surprised in the least but still doesn't feel good

Quick Reply

Latest