The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1560
Original post by the man from space
I just firmed law and business studies, now what happens in terms of documents and when can we apply for accommodation?

Hey! Well done! I'm also going to read Law at Warwick. Um.. I don't think they send any documents- it doesn't seem like anyone has received anything yet. I think accommodation opens at the end of April (I am assuming, as this is stated on the website).
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I will likely firm Warwick later today for Politics with International Studies! Excited!
Reply 1562
Firmed warwick the other day, was in so much doubt so lets hope i love it!
what accommodation is everyone going for?!
Original post by kate_bei
Firmed warwick the other day, was in so much doubt so lets hope i love it!
what accommodation is everyone going for?!

:woo: what course?

Accomodation is varied, do you want en-suite? 39 week let? flats or corridors?

join http://www.facebook.com/groups/351644164886657/
Reply 1564
Is it true that most Maths/ Maths + Economics applicants get offered a place?
Reply 1565
Original post by JoeFo

Not sure- but if they do its because they know that it is very difficult to meet the STEP offer.
Reply 1566
Original post by JoeFo

Yeah, over 90% of applicants receive a conditional offer from any course administered by the Mathematics department.
I will go MSc Economics...2012 :smile:.. but still waiting for LSE answer :confused:
Reply 1568
if this interests any warwick economists:

a facebook group for 2012 economics firmers (we can't lose to the lawyers!)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/272509129507917/
Got an offer for English Lit! SO EXCITED!
Original post by ConstantCritic
Got an offer for English Lit! SO EXCITED!

At last! Congratulations! Hope to be seeing you in lectures and stuff :biggrin:.
Reply 1571
Visited both Warwick and Durham, found pros and cons in both. Now I've even more confused which to firm! :confused:
Original post by snehame
Visited both Warwick and Durham, found pros and cons in both. Now I've even more confused which to firm! :confused:

Would be good if you elaborated on the pros + cons...
Original post by partickler
At last! Congratulations! Hope to be seeing you in lectures and stuff :biggrin:.

Only just saw this :P
Thank you!
Yeah, hopefully I'll be seeing you!
Original post by ConstantCritic
Anyone else still not heard for English?

Has anyone else been sent an interview to fill in? I never received an interview but was asked last week to answer a number of questions instead. Hope it went all right!
Reply 1575
Original post by JBGrenouille
Has anyone else been sent an interview to fill in? I never received an interview but was asked last week to answer a number of questions instead. Hope it went all right!

Hi, I received an email interview in late March and got an offer about a month after replying to it. I hope it went all right for you (: They'll probably get back to you soon seeing as the deadline for replies is coming up!
Hey, probably going to be firming Warwick for English and Italian Literature. Did my A Levels last year though, I got A*AB
Has anyone actually got a confirmation email after firming Warwick?
I got a letter from UCAS and an email from my insurance to let me know they knew. All I've had from Warwick since firming them is an email asking me to come to a potential applicant open day. Can't tell if they don't know or what. Help?

Also hi haha :smile:
Reply 1578
Okay this is kind of a very weird and random question but do you think Warwick has any society or something by which you could go on a trip to the United States? :s-smilie:
Reply 1579
Original post by coraciiformes
Has anyone actually got a confirmation email after firming Warwick?
I got a letter from UCAS and an email from my insurance to let me know they knew. All I've had from Warwick since firming them is an email asking me to come to a potential applicant open day. Can't tell if they don't know or what. Help?

Also hi haha :smile:

Hey!
Nope, don't worry- I also haven't got a confirmation email/letter after firming Warwick :frown: I guess they don't really tend to send any.
I wouldn't worry about it, seeing as I don't think anyone else has too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending