The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

I just got pm'd this

**** you are one really really ugly sick lesbian freak. Kill yourself you disgusting lesbian retard and stop embarrassing your family, they are gonna be happy when you die. They cry every day for having such a sick **** loving lesbian for a daughter. ****ing sick disgusting, **** loving, menstrual blood drinking lesbian creature. All you lesbos, especially those like you should be killed with horrible painful death. You will get what you deserve, your **** cut off and fed too you.

wtf
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by medbh4805
I just got pm'd this

**** you are one really really ugly sick lesbian freak. Kill yourself you disgusting lesbian retard and stop embarrassing your family, they are gonna be happy when you die. They cry every day for having such a sick **** loving lesbian for a daughter. ****ing sick disgusting, **** loving, menstrual blood drinking lesbian creature. All you lesbos, especially those like you should be killed with horrible painful death. You will get what you deserve, your **** cut off and fed too you.

wtf

Same
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Anna-Jack-Hope
Same

lol trolls, so stupid :rolleyes:
Reply 783
Hey girls, I've just discovered this thread so I'm just dropping in to say hi!
Anybody else in Australia? I'm here on study abroad for a year
I just got pm'd this

wtf

:console: I've been pm'd the exact same thing. :hugs:

Who does this? Who on Earth could think this is funny?
(edited 11 years ago)
I just got pm'd this

wtf

Haven't had it (COME AT ME BRO), but you can report it to the mods - I think PMs have a report button. :h:
I just got pm'd this

wtf

Me too... Such lovely people in the world

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iP
(edited 11 years ago)
I just got pm'd this

wtf

Same. It was such an obvious troll that I just brushed it off though - especially because they spelt **** with a k :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
yeah that made me laugh a little... It's just horrible that there are still young people that are like this

Original post by DarkAndTwisty
Same. It was such an obvious troll that I just brushed it off though - especially because they spelt **** with a k :rolleyes:

I might be the only guy who would post in here :tongue:

Could you report that post please so that a mod can be aware of the situation?

Original post by cpdavis

I think they're already aware, it seems that the account was banned within the hour of sending the messages. :h:
Original post by cpdavis

:nah:

For some reason, ipoop camps in here. :p:

Spoiler

Original post by Tortious

Spoiler

:rofl: I wasn't even thinking about this pun :nah:
Reply 793

Spoiler

Sir iPoop :fyi:

:toofunny: I did not even notice the pun until you pointed it out.

Spoiler

It was such an obvious pun!
Reply 795
So what are you up to today girlies :smile:
Original post by jackie11
So what are you up to today girlies :smile:

For me its 11pm and the start of a 5 day public holiday!! whoo, 6 hour bus journey tomorrow though urgh.. How are you?
Reply 797
Original post by lcsurfer
For me its 11pm and the start of a 5 day public holiday!! whoo, 6 hour bus journey tomorrow though urgh.. How are you?

Im good thanks, sorry for the late reply, ive been working a lot over the weekend covering peoples shifts down the pub as people have left or are leaving, fun times lol

a 5 day public holiday sounds great, hows it going?
Reply 798
i stay around
Last time I said I was bi on TSR I got accused of being a lesbian in denial and of being a straight attention seeker by the same person, like, at least decide on one of them, I can't be both!

But anyway... hey :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest