The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4780
As it's getting boring more and more here, remember what "LawQC" (the guy who knows i_hate_teeth) said:

So for those guys who go to BarCap or/and MS/JPM (I forgot the other places where he has an offer): keep your eyes open.
Reply 4781
Original post by zedski
Anyone else with a DB Scholarship interview?

When did you get that?
Hey guys I created a facebook page for the JP Morgan Spring Week, if you are gonna do this spring week join the group !!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/313924065331112/

Cheers
Reply 4783
Original post by Drizzzy
When did you get that?

Friday Evening.

Original post by eco1234
and have you got a spring week with DB?

I got a rejection for the Spring Week.
Reply 4784
Original post by zedski
Friday Evening.

I got a rejection for the Spring Week.

Which unay? Just wondering if you're from OxCamLSEImpWar or another. Previously they've only chosen from those 5 places.
Original post by I'mSet
Which unay? Just wondering if you're from OxCamLSEImpWar or another. Previously they've only chosen from those 5 places.

My friend at UCL got a Deutsche scholarship last year.
Original post by jamz0770
My friend at UCL got a Deutsche scholarship last year.

Liz?
Original post by Zweihander
Liz?

Nah, Although I know her too. Didn't know she got the DB Scholarship though.

I guess there were at least 2 from UCL though.

I'll PM you the name.
Reply 4788
Original post by I'mSet

Durham.

How do you know they've only chosen those universities in past years?
Ive been invited by rbs to attend an assessment centre for GBM operations. The email stated that I will be assessed using a competency interview and a technical interview...does that mean I don't need to do the whole group exercises, role plays and presentations? Also how long after the a/c do you know if you have been accepted? thanks
Original post by yoyoyoyoyo
Ive been invited by rbs to attend an assessment centre for GBM operations. The email stated that I will be assessed using a competency interview and a technical interview...does that mean I don't need to do the whole group exercises, role plays and presentations? Also how long after the a/c do you know if you have been accepted? thanks

Ops Manc or Ldn?
Original post by iPodTunes
Ops Manc or Ldn?

Manchester
Original post by yoyoyoyoyo
Manchester

Hey, I've been invited to the same AC. On Tuesday at 8.45?
Reply 4793
Anyone else waiting to hear back from GS post-interview? Been called up on two separate occasions and told that I'm supposed to hear back the following week but still nothing. Suspect I might be on some kind of reserve-list...
Reply 4794
Original post by replay
Anyone else waiting to hear back from GS post-interview? Been called up on two separate occasions and told that I'm supposed to hear back the following week but still nothing. Suspect I might be on some kind of reserve-list...

for ibd or operations?
Reply 4795
Any chance BarCap are not done with their recruitment yet?
Reply 4796
Original post by TomasK
Any chance BarCap are not done with their recruitment yet?

i havent heard from them either. and also, havent heard from bnp which is weird cause i think quite a lot got rejections and some got offers.
Reply 4797
BNP offer
Citi have finished:

We've now completed our recruitment for the 2012 1st Year Programme CITI Quest and so unfortunately can no longer consider your application. If further opportunities become available, we'll be sure to get in touch.

Thanks for your interest in Citi and good luck with your future applications.

All the best,

Citi Graduate Recruitment - EMEA
Original post by Norbertnorbert
Citi have finished:

We've now completed our recruitment for the 2012 1st Year Programme CITI Quest and so unfortunately can no longer consider your application. If further opportunities become available, we'll be sure to get in touch.

Thanks for your interest in Citi and good luck with your future applications.

All the best,

Citi Graduate Recruitment - EMEA

Bull**** or genuine message? What do you think?

Latest

Trending

Trending