The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vikas_2028
i had a internationol license and i took full comprehensive car insurance. As its been 12 months here my internationol license is not valid anymore to drive but i still have remaining insurance for next 6 months. Now i have got provisionol license do i need different insurance for this one ?

Yes.

If your licence has changed to a provisional one and you haven’t advised your insurer then that policy is no longer valid.
Reply 81
Original post by vikas_2028
Can you take your own car alone on your own risk if instructor is not available on test day if i am not accompanied by anyone to test center but if it is insured .

You are not permitted to drive anywhere unaccompanied on a provisional licence. You are aware of this, yes?
Has anyone taken their test in a coupe? I have a Mk3 Renault Megane Coupe, and I don't know if there is enough visibility from the back (still waiting to hear from DVSA).
Original post by Tracy carr
My test is coming up very soon I've already took five tests in my instructors car but gave my own car which I drive daily I'm thinking of doing it my own car for my next test do I have to inform the test centre I'm bringing my own car for the test or just turn up ?

Hello Tracey, how are you able to drive your car daily without a driving license
I read some comments of people who were able to drive daily while booking for their driving test.
How were you able to drive without a driver’s license?

Latest

Trending

Trending