The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Prostitutes use sponges so that they can still work on their period.

I've done it at the end when i've been very light, there was no mess at all. Probably a bit too much detail here - but if you've been using a tampon and you're light, when you take it out there's not much mess left. xx
Reply 41
if i'm light and we get into things my period wont stop me. i dont do it as a rule though, only if it happens!
If the river's red, take the dirt track instead
Reply 43
ewwww. i think id much rather take the red river thanks...
Reply 44
cheesecakebobby

WOW never heard that one before! :rolleyes:
Really? Thats odd, its well known and highly appropriate to this enigmatic problem.
Reply 46
cheesecakebobby
Really? Thats odd, its well known and highly appropriate to this enigmatic problem.

to be honest i wouldnt really wana drop anchor in poo bay, but what ever floats ya boat.
How about the ear?
Reply 48
cheesecakebobby
How about the ear?

The ear, damm why did I never think of that before!
Reply 49
yum... what about just reverting to heavy petting, chizzle her nizzle or whatever, and avoiding anything penetrative!
Reply 50
willey
to be honest i wouldnt really wana drop anchor in poo bay, but what ever floats ya boat.

haha some of these comment make me laugh
willey
WOW never heard that one before! :rolleyes:

What about 'If you can't the pot the pink, go for the brown'??

I've never had sex whilst on my period...I hate mess and stickiness and wetness (God knows how I enjoy sex! :p: ) so adding blood would make me heave. Although my boyfriend says 'We'll put a towel down, it'll be ok...' I still don't say yes!

And I'd never let him stick it in any other nook/cranny/crevice of my body!!!!!

*This thread is actually quite disgusting!!! :p:
Reply 52
cheesecakebobby

:puke:
Reply 53
Sheen
strange....i didnt think anyone did this but i bet its all coming out now.
i still wouldnt let my boyfriend and im sure he wouldnt want to either.

You'd be surprised just what goes on in a mans head, if you offered I doubt he'd say no. :p:
My ex wanted to, but I feel uncomfortable enough as it is when I'm on my period without having to worry about getting blood everywhere. Somehow ive been able to manage four days a month without sex
Reply 55
cheesecakebobby

I knew someone was gonna say it, I'm just surprised it took so long! Hahaha!
Reply 56
claireharmz
You'd be surprised just what goes on in a mans head, if you offered I doubt he'd say no. :p:

i bet he would :p: id say i know him pretty well
Reply 57
With me and my b/f it's not just four days out of the month, because we only see eachother every weekend anyway, so when we are with eachother, we literally just make the most of it!
If we don't have sex when we see eachother for whatever reason, then it's like a whole 2 weeks of not having sex!
Reply 58
Sheen
i bet he would :p: id say i know him pretty well

lol ok, I can't understand why you thought people didn't do this though? Do you not know anyone?
I wouldn't have said it's a common thing either and I'm surprised by how many people actually do it, but I knew it was still done if ya get what I mean.
claireharmz
lol ok, I can't understand why you thought people didn't do this though? Do you not know anyone?
I wouldn't have said it's a common thing either and I'm surprised by how many people actually do it, but I knew it was still done if ya get what I mean.

I'm sure loads of my friends do it, but I just don't know about it!

Latest