The Student Room Group

Nursing Tuition Fees...Who's Paying?

How do,
Just a quick one. I'm filling in my student finance application forms and from the details i've entered, they'll give me a maintenance loan but not a tuition fee loan, i'm going into adult nursing, so does that mean that the NHS are paying or what? This loan is based on my ridiculously low household income and what not. Could really do with a bit of advice as all the information i've entered is correct.
Original post by ACDC1990
How do,
Just a quick one. I'm filling in my student finance application forms and from the details i've entered, they'll give me a maintenance loan but not a tuition fee loan, i'm going into adult nursing, so does that mean that the NHS are paying or what? This loan is based on my ridiculously low household income and what not. Could really do with a bit of advice as all the information i've entered is correct.

The NHS pay your fees so put £0 in the tuition fees section.

If you tick the box saying that your course is NHS funded, it won't allow you to enter any income information as the loan NHS students receive is non-means tested and further reduced to £2324.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending