The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Whos coming to essex uni?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SciFiBoy
well that's just silly, only an idiot would make or eat such a cake, but proper cake homemade is :coma:

:lovehug: but you are both in the wrong thread! bad boys :whip::whip:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
:lovehug: but you are both in the wrong thread! bad boys :whip::whip:

Actually he is coming to Essex university and I probably will be to visit. Also, nobody cares if it is the "wrong thread" especially when it is essentially a superfluous one anyway.
Original post by paddy__power
Actually he is coming to Essex university and I probably will be to visit. Also, nobody cares if it is the "wrong thread" especially when it is essentially a superfluous one anyway.

fine, new chat thread will have to be called essex uni cake thread. Then cake chat should only be in there :biggrin:

(what's really bad is it took me 2 minutes to work out what you were saying)
fine, new chat thread will have to be called essex uni cake thread. Then cake chat should only be in there :biggrin:

(what's really bad is it took me 2 minutes to work out what you were saying)

I have more posts than you in the Essex forum and I created the big thread therefor I get to take the high ground on all issues that arise :hand:
I have more posts than you in the Essex forum and I created the big thread therefore I get to take the high ground on all issues that arise :hand:

including my alter ego? but at least i live near the uni :biggrin: and how many of your posts aren't actually related to the uni at all :biggrin:
including my alter ego? but at least i live near the uni :biggrin: and how many of your posts aren't actually related to the uni at all :biggrin:

I will have more related posts than you as well because you chat more than I do in here :yes:
I will have more related posts than you as well because you chat more than I do in here :yes:

I did however have some posts before you came along :biggrin: and they were me actually giving advice :tongue:
I did however have some posts before you came along :biggrin: and they were me actually giving advice :tongue:

You can see each of our total posts in our post stats :smile:
You can see each of our total posts in our post stats :smile:

i ws talking about the on topic ones, i do know this :biggrin:

oh and the bike soc are being boring and not posting at all
i ws talking about the on topic ones, i do know this :biggrin:

oh and the bike soc are being boring and not posting at all

That's because nobody wants to talk about bikes. It is a boring topic.
That's because nobody wants to talk about bikes. It is a boring topic.

or because we're talking about how the quality of flirting has fallen with this lot of lads.
or because we're talking about how the quality of flirting has fallen with this lot of lads.

Have the posters changed a lot then?
Have the posters changed a lot then?

we get a new lot most years, me josh and riderz have been consistent for the last 3 years, but the others change
we get a new lot most years, me josh and riderz have been consistent for the last 3 years, but the others change

I don't know or care who these people are :nope:
I don't know or care who these people are :nope:

I know you don't care about me :biggrin: but thats the example we have 3 the same and everyone else changes
I know you don't care about me :biggrin: but thats the example we have 3 the same and everyone else changes

Fair enough. There are many people I used to talk to a lot on here who I never talk to now. Such is life.
Fair enough. There are many people I used to talk to a lot on here who I never talk to now. Such is life.

other than me asking josh about mechanicy things and riderz defending me when i get called thick we don't really talk to each other. i just talk to every one else, as they have too much sense to talk to me :yes:
other than me asking josh about mechanicy things and riderz defending me when i get called thick we don't really talk to each other. i just talk to every one else, as they have too much sense to talk to me :yes:

They have the right idea :yes:
They have the right idea :yes:

What humour me and protect me from other people for my own safety, just not waste too much time on me :tongue: Is this what gary i doing wrong.. actually speaking of gary..
What humour me and protect me from other people for my own safety, just not waste too much time on me :tongue: Is this what gary i doing wrong.. actually speaking of gary..

What's happened now :yawn:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending