The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well I was 7 when I first started. And I remember it very clearly. My parents had bought me a new body pillow an I was laying curled against it with my legs wrapped around. But when I re-positioned myself I felt the material rub against me down there and liked the feeling. It started off slowly. I'd hump at my pillows or my dads sweaters an then I noticed how wet it made me an would finger myself until I had a 'dry orgasm' feeling kinda damp just writing about it actually :whip2: :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
I was 8. I remember it vividly because I had no idea what I was doing, but I knew it felt nice, so I was just doing it watching tv in my parents room one evening and then my mum walked in and wasn't exactly amused hahaha :colondollar:. I didn't do it again for a little while after that, I think it was about a year or two later that I started again.
2 or 3, I basically humped my hand. However, I saw a psychologist and eventually stopped, then began again at the age of 11, at which point I knew what I was doing was called masturbating, at 2 or 3 I had no idea what I was doing, just that it felt nice.
Not remember clearly when did I start. But it was enjoyable and feel something stunning.
I assume I was 8/9
Reply 65
I remember doing it around the time I went to wacky warehouse so I must have been really young, lol. No idea what I was doing obviously, other than it felt good. Honestly don't think it could have been any later than 3/4. It's cool to see that I'm not the only one though, honestly thought I was seriously weird having started so young :')
I was 3- Yes I remember rubbing against a toy and it feeling nice(One of my earliest memories:colondollar:). I carried on until I was 6 years old and stopped. I started masturbating again when I was 12 and then stopped for 3 years before starting again. I'm 16 now and stopped doing the whole stopping and starting thing.:biggrin: I had my first orgasm a few months ago.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 67
I started doing it at about 13.

Latest