The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I've read it, though purely for enjoyment as I don't study Psychology or anything like that. It's a fascinating book - I really recommend it. :smile:
Reply 3
This reminds me strongly of an episode of "Ally McBeal" in Series 5, where there is a man on trial for murder for kicking his wife's head in as she lay sunbathing on a beach because he believed it to be a "soccer ball". He actually saw her head as a football and ran up and kicked it and killed her. He saw some people as chairs and pieces of furniture too.

Is it a similar sort of condition discovered by neurologists? If so, sounds interesting and I will definitely give it a read...
Reply 4
Even if I don't take psychology or anything like that I thought this book was absolutely amazing!

A complex concept written in a not so very abstract way, read it!
Reply 5
BlueAngel
It's an excellent book, really useful for those doing a medical/health type of degree or at alevels. I recommend it.

Anyone else read it?
What did you think of it?

Love BlueAngel xxx

I've heard of it from a mate of mine who does Psychology at A2 level... I think it sounds quite good, so I might read it... but only for leisure haha.
Reply 6
sorry- i havent read it but the thread title made me laugh a lot!!! sorry how childish of me! xx

Latest

Trending

Trending